Sign in to follow this  

Make An Online Gold Ah As Well As Donators($$$) Ah

I think it would be a great idea to make an auction house on the website, maybe a tab you can hit, to be able to bid gold or sell items online for gold. Not alot of people use the website unless they are donors anyways 9that goes for any HB) so making the ability to purchase items from players online and bid on items with their ingame gold would be awesome as well, and promote website visitors as well. The online Auction House is only really available to those who donate real money, but leaves auction housing not available to those who dont want to or cannot donate. This would eliminate the topic of donators having more priveledges then non donors.

Edited by 213

i think this would not work, gold is to easy to get, and with it u can not get "nice items", so i guess it would be useless

Since when has gold been easy to get? Since day 1 of beta, everyone has been complaining the farm for gold is way too much. Now that the GM's have been passing things out and such to help beta test, it's been masked. But gold is not easy to get, especially as a mage.

The corrupted items made gold very easy to get, but before it was a pain just to get enough gold to AMP and ES ... :(

Corrupted items dont matter once they balance the droprate on them etc. Gold is still a pain to get when NOT in beta (right now you can sell stones for 5K gold each) On live version, items will be worth gold. At least consumables, profession items, monster parts, stones, zems small things. there should be an online or ingame auction house for things like this so people can just post it and NOT spam global all day with trades, its done via auction housing. I think its a great suggestion. If donators can have an auction house, why cant the non donators.

this is a MAJOR issue we have been seeing with all (free to play) games which this basically is. the fact that the people who buy (donate) always have a benefit in some way shape or form compared to those who dont. So the less features, and extras that a game has that only appeal to the buyers croud (donators) the better the server will be as a whole.

Edited by 213

The corrupted items made gold very easy to get, but before it was a pain just to get enough gold to AMP and ES ... :(

Corrupted items dont matter once they balance the droprate on them etc. Gold is still a pain to get when NOT in beta (right now you can sell stones for 5K gold each) On live version, items will be worth gold. At least consumables, profession items, monster parts, stones, zems small things. there should be an online or ingame auction house for things like this so people can just post it and NOT spam global all day with trades, its done via auction housing. I think its a great suggestion. If donators can have an auction house, why cant the non donators.

I see your point. :)

I actually don't like having an AH at all. But thats not gonna happen, so why not just make it for donators and non donators.

OK. So i posted this idea a while ago and not 1 single staff has even taken an opinion up about it or tried to discuss this idea?

I personally think it would be a great idea, as it WOULD give players another option to the cash AH as well as making trades quite a bit easier for small things, especially if gold will be harder to obtain in the new server.

However, as White has mentioned before, players without cash to donate could just as easily find a decent item to sell on the AH for real cash that they could then use to buy other things. Not to dismiss the idea of a gold AH, but just throwing another thought into this topic.

is there a way to get funds from the severs purse to your actual hands?

Yes, but not during Beta. During the actual server, you can do a "Cash-out" option (ask the Admins to transfer funds from AH to you). There's a link for it on the main website now, but it doesn't allow to you to request it.

Ya I thought it was a great idea. Altho, i dont really think the appropriate admins have taken a look or fancy to this idea. I definitely don't wanna see nemesis turn into another pay to win server. Pay 2 win is getting completely old and seems like every server that allows donations has turned into that. I see what your saying about cashing out etc etc, but, the main reason many players have turned away from the helbreath community as of late is because of the options the donators have compared to the the non donators. There has to be a meeting point. Also at the rate things look. it doesnt look like many people will even have anything worth value for a while to even sell for real money on the marketplace thus giving the market place only 1 use, for people who donate to purchase items and that is something I am not looking forward to.

Edited by 213