Sign in to follow this  
Splitfire.

[Not A Bug] Bug In Auction House

There is also a bug in auction house.

When i check on "My auctions" there is showing my bid-s and some of them are "winning", but actually in "buy items" you see that the price is much much higher and you aint winning and you cand bid again because it says that your bid is last one...

For example: Xelima necklace, i've bidded 6000$ and for now when i look "Buy items", its price over 9000$ but in "my auctions" shows that I'm winning and cant bet over.

Sincerely

Splitfire

Edited by Splitfire.

There is also a bug in auction house.

When i check on "My auctions" there is showing my bid-s and some of them are "winning", but actually in "buy items" you see that the price is much much higher and you aint winning and you cand bid again because it says that your bid is last one...

For example: Xelima necklace, i've bidded 6000$ and for now when i look "Buy items", its price over 9000$ but in "my auctions" shows that I'm winning and cant bet over.

Sincerely

Splitfire

I added 3 or 4 of each items so maybe u are confusing between other bid?

I have this problem with 2 items...

kcso.png

This is in my auctions

0mmz.png

Same time in "Buy items"

It shows that my 3000$ is winning but actually there is 3150 already and i cant bet over... that neck was just an example.

Sincerely

Splitfire

yes, that is normal. The my auctions show how much you've bid on the item. The search page already adds the minimum bid increment (which is 5%) already, so you directly see the minimum bid amount if you wish to bid for the item.

So your bid of 3000$ is winning, if someone (could be you or anyone else) searches for that item, 5% is added so you know directly how much you need to pay, which is 3150$ in this case.