Sign in to follow this  
alkaholik

[Fixed] Dupe Items Bug

I was at Blacksmith buying a high-weight item, had Maxload full but my bag was 45/50 or something, when i tried to buy a heavy item it DROPED INTO THE FLOOR, worst thing was that the transaction didnt took away the gold i had to pay for it, so this could be easily manipulated by fulling your Maxload IN PURPOSE and making high-price items drop at your feet, then selling them for a good amount of gold.

I just told you this earlier lol :P

No you didn't, you told me there is a bug when "buying an item and not having enough gold while bag is full" ... that isn't the same as there is a bug when "buying an item and your weight is overloaded".

Anyway, I'll have to investigate this bug and see what's wrong. I think you do pay for the item though... would be strange if you don't pay for it.

No you didn't, you told me there is a bug when "buying an item and not having enough gold while bag is full" ... that isn't the same as there is a bug when "buying an item and your weight is overloaded".

Anyway, I'll have to investigate this bug and see what's wrong. I think you do pay for the item though... would be strange if you don't pay for it.

Ya , i told Alka in -game earlier and i resent the ticket also earlier, explaining better what i ment.

I just didnt explain it good at all in the first ticket.

Sorry for the confusion :)

Ya , i told Alka in -game earlier and i resent the ticket also earlier, explaining better what i ment.

I just didnt explain it good at all in the first ticket.

Sorry for the confusion :)

?

I dont remember you telling me anything like that before lol maybe you told someone else?

I see that you can also buy Guild Admission Scrolls for free triggering it (making LuckyPrizeTickets available for everyone!) :unsure:

@lugiore: your reply on the ticket explains much better, and was earlier... i'll look into the bug later on today.

@Alka: Lugiore's ticket explaining the exact same thing was earlier than your post... if it's a true bug, he gets the credit. First report, first reward!

sshhh, Divine is in the server, maybe he abuse the bug to get his Medusa Sword back again! omfg! - oh wait, I fixed that and removed dusa from tickets looool

@Alka: Lugiore's ticket explaining the exact same thing was earlier than your post... if it's a true bug, he gets the credit. First report, first reward!

sshhh, Divine is in the server, maybe he abuse the bug to get his Medusa Sword back again! omfg! - oh wait, I fixed that and removed dusa from tickets looool

:o :o :P :P

Ya i noticed him in-game some days ago, he started to talk crap to GM's and i muted him for like 180 mins lol

Could you take in mind a reward for me regarding the Guild Admission scrolls bug at Guildhall?

As Guildhall is not related at all with the Blacksmith ;) B)

:o :o :P :P

Ya i noticed him in-game some days ago, he started to talk crap to GM's and i muted him for like 180 mins lol

Could you take in mind a reward for me regarding the Guild Admission scrolls bug at Guildhall?

As Guildhall is not related at all with the Blacksmith ;) B)

GM's asking upper level GM's for items?

anyway nice find lugiore

Wah el hater: Online

guess wut

CLOSED