Sign in to follow this  
Macro.

No Damage.

Creo que es otro bug, me fui a Ares para pelear un toque antes de irme a dormir, y me encuentro con RoOTs, lo blizzeo y no le hago nada, pensando que estaba amp, despues me viene a pegar el y me missea todos los golpes, en fin, no nos podiamos golpear ninguno de los dos en city, despues fuimos a ml y ahi si pudimos.

0dih.jpg

There is a possibility that there is a map restriction (Forbid PvP) on, this shouldn't be on for towns but maybe another admin played with it. Or an actual bug occured after a summon event that didn't return to the original map restrictions from before the event.

There is a restriction, yea, Alka held a summon event last night and he forgot to turn off the unlimited crits and mana, and pvp mode back on.

No...i didn't forgot, it bugged (when every summon event finishes it reverts the configs back to normal)

maybe some monsters were still alive and that is why it bugged

Exaaaactly ^_^ so watch out! don't let them escape :ph34r:

No...i didn't forgot, it bugged (when every summon event finishes it reverts the configs back to normal)

maybe you run 2 events on the same map, and the second event finished after the first finished?

maybe you run 2 events on the same map, and the second event finished after the first finished?

Ohhhh! yup, i ran 2, but don't remember if they were like really close together at timestamp, did 2 events and when one finished i started the second one in like 2 mins

Ohhhh! yup, i ran 2, but don't remember if they were like really close together at timestamp, did 2 events and when one finished i started the second one in like 2 mins

Each summon event remembers the map restrictions from before it starts. So the first one remembers pvp is on, then second starts while first is still on, thatone will remember pvp is off (because the first one put it off). Once the first finishes, it'll put pvp on again (restore restriction), but once the second finishes, it'll turn it off again (also restore)... that's how it can possibly occur.

On-topic: i've fixed restriction in aresden.