Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Offline On Next 12 Hours. - Update! Server Online

The first public tests was succesfull.

We made a lot of adjustments and fixed a lot of things.

We got people able to join game already.

We found some "saving data" bugs which will need some hours to fix so we have setted the server down for the following around 12 hours.

The server will be VERY unstable on this first stage. This is why we choosed to do a PUBLIC BETA.

We are on the right way. The Golden Era of Nemesis is just starting.

Thanks!

Farjat, as you have seen or may have not seen, i am using win xp 32bit, and i am having trouble installing the autoinstaller thing, let me know what i need to do to make it work when you see this.

Farjat, as you have seen or may have not seen, i am using win xp 32bit, and i am having trouble installing the autoinstaller thing, let me know what i need to do to make it work when you see this.

Download the full package of Nem2 from the site.

Download the auto updater INSTALLER from the nemesis website. Once that has been installed you should be able to run the auto updater and update your files to launch the client.

For windows XP I also recommend:

- Update to Service Pack 3

- Install .NET Framework 4.0 (should be included in the installer anyway)

If still having troubles, feel free to post.

The initial launch was good as it uncovered a number of essential bugs that we never would of found without you guys.

With a clear mind I was able to solve the bug that kept occurring last night and caused the saving issue Farjat is talking about. I wasn't able to solve it last night, after 20h awake and serving 8h in the office already and another 10 hours of straight coding and preparing nemesis 3 beta. But now it should be resolved and the beta server is online again!

You can keep an eye on the current events if servers go offline or cause troubles and ask it directly to the nemesis staff at http://www.twitch.tv/hbnemesis

Thanks for the reply guys, but as for downloading the Nemesis 2 full package from the website, I can't really seem to find it anywhere, do you mind posting a direct link here please? i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for the reply guys, but as for downloading the Nemesis 2 full package from the website, I can't really seem to find it anywhere, do you mind posting a direct link here please? i'd really appreciate it.

You should download the auto-updater. If you don't have an existing HB folder, place the auto updater inside the folder where you want your files to be and run it. it'll fully download the game files for you. If you already have a nemesis folder (or another HB folder) you can put it inside there (or first make a COPY if you don't want to lose the original) and then run it (this is faster cuz most files in nemesis are originals being used).

alright, ill try now. I think i'll download netframework 4.0 first cause this seems to be the obstacle in the auto updater's path

Edited by Umad

alright, ill try now. I think i'll download netframework 4.0 first cause this seems to be the obstacle in the auto updater's path

When first installing the auto updater installer, it should automatically install .NET framework 4.0 for you if you don't have it yet.

yea i just had to bypass the framework with WIC to be able to install it, it works fine now, download has started, gonna try the beta soon, thanks WhiteFang <3

White, I don't know if it's just me but my Helgame still shows Dragonia but the Autoupdater says my files are up to date. I also have created an acc and it keeps giving me "Wrong password" when I try to login.

edit: Additionally, Helbreathnemesis.com gives me a mobile page no matter what browser I open it in.

edit 2: I got the webpage and account details figured out. I still can't get the right HelGame.exe...

Edited by evocator

@evocator: you should check your mail to activate your account. If no mail is there, check spam folder. if still not there, do a lost password on the website to receive a new mail.

Yes, the interface still shows Dragonia, we didn't update that yet.

White, I don't know if it's just me but my Helgame still shows Dragonia but the Autoupdater says my files are up to date. I also have created an acc and it keeps giving me "Wrong password" when I try to login.

edit: Additionally, Helbreathnemesis.com gives me a mobile page no matter what browser I open it in.

edit 2: I got the webpage and account details figured out. I still can't get the right HelGame.exe...

loadthe page with CTRL+F5 to reload the style a few times and will be fixed.

or clean your browser cache.

No. try the "setup" it will give framework 4 for u already!!

No. try the "setup" it will give framework 4 for u already!!

i had to use WIC in order to install net framework 4.0 cause the one you guys put in the auto updater isn't working without it, at least not on a 32 bit win xp OS, it's working now, just struggling with the slow download atm, ha.