Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Raiding And Ek'ing

Raiding  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Rares & Activation Items in PL?

• Forbid them! no rares and activation items should be allowed in PL (-> makes Manued and statted items most valueable in PL)
    • Allow the Rares in PL, but Forbid the Activation items (-> makes manued and statted items slightly more valueable in PL)
    • Forbid the Rares in PL, but Keep the Activation items (-> makes manued and statted items little bit more valueable in PL)
    • Allow both Rares and Activation items in PL (-> Doesn't make manued & statted items valueable in PL)
  2. 2. PL Hero Separation

• Split hero sets, one set for PL and one set for outside WITH the ability to "convert" a PL set to a normal hero set (-> Allows raiding PL, but doesn't make a PL-ek worth equal to a normal EK)
    • Split hero sets, one set for PL and one set for outside WITHOUT the "convert" ability (-> full separation)
    • Don't split hero sets and reward only HALF the price (1 EK for a kill in PL, 2 EKs for a normal kill)
    • Don't split hero sets and reward normally (1 EK for a kill in PL, 1 EK for a normal kill)
  3. 3. Pit raiding Deminishing Returns

• Add Diminishing Returns, returning to a same area (20x20) should stop rewarding EKs after 5 kills (-> Encourages to spread to other areas for raiding)
    • Don't add Diminishing Returns, EKing in the same area should be allowed any time and anywhere. (-> Discourages raiding different places and encourages scorp-camping and scorp-heroes)

I'd like to see the communities opinion on raiding.

We have some ideas to tweak raiding and EKing a little bit, but we'd like to hear your voice and like to know what you think about the idea.

Our main idea is to separate PL from the normal raiding. Both in Hero sets and in weapon & armor availability.

According to us the removal of rares and activation items will benefit the raiding in PL, making PL-raiders more viable and more fun to play as no rares or activation items would be involved in the EK'ing. This would strongly encourage the usage of statted items and even manufactured items (think about manu'ed knight armors etc).

Secondly we also think an EK in PL isn't as hard as an EK on lvl 180. You're just level 140 and beating up the low levels who have slim to no gear or spells at all to defend themselves. This is why we think that an EK in PL isn't as valueable as an EK at 180. So we have the idea to introduce a special hero set for PL raiders, which would be half stats and abilities of the normal hero set. You'd raid PL and get a PL raider set very easy as you're whacking the "noobs" into the ground.

To connect PL again to higher level when you've spent your career as a raider owning the shit out of people in PL, we think that with some additional EKs (real EKs) the PL hero set should be upgradable to a normal hero set. This could be done piece by piece. For this idea a specific ratio of PL-EK to normal EK should be determined, I think a good ratio would be 75%. Where if a piece of normal hero would cost 100 EK, but you got the PL version, you'd pay 75% (= 75 EKs in this example) to upgrade your hero set to the better version.

I strongly believe this would encourage raiding in PL, keeping people in PL because they love the 140 max lvl, yet allowing those who wish to grow to 180 to take their well earned PL eks and hero pieces outside of PL and get them upgraded to a stronger version to fight their opponents in the high level maps (ML, IB, Apocalypse, ToH, Dungeon, ...).

As a third part of raiding we have the idea that the hero set isn't worth that much effort if people keep going to the same scorpion pit and camp there 24/7 to obtain their set solidly by sitting there waiting for new players to pop up for training and slaughter them right there in the middle of the pit.

We think that killing those new people in their training places is part of the game, and makes it an easy-ek, but sitting there an entire day and getting 100ths of EKs from the new people passing by isn't actually putting any effort into getting your set. You didn't really "work" for it, you've just sit there wasting time and killing them while avoiding to face your opponents of your own level in the open field of Middleland, Icebound or the Dungeons.

Therefore we think a Deminishing Return (DR) system would be suiteable to put into place. This DR system would function in such way that when you kill an opponent the area (20x20) you killed him in gets marked as "hot", meaning you made an EK there very recently. For every other player you kill in the same area its gets hotter and hotter and hotter. Once it gets 5 kills hot, it becomes overheated and your 6th (and all subsequent kills) won't earn you an EK. This will force the player to search for a "cool" area (change pits, change maps, etc...) and wait untill his favorite place is cooled down again. For every kill made the are gets hotter and would require a specific amount of time (to be determined) to cooldown, for example it could take 24 hours for it to drop 1 "hot" mark, so it would take a full 5 days for the place to become cooled down again and allowing you to get 5 fresh EKs in that area.

This DR system would encourage people spreading to multiple pits and seek other areas to fight eachother. This would also give the new players the time and effort to train in the pit, knowing that if they get killed a couple times that the raider will leave at some point if the area gets too hot for him (aka doesn't earn him any more EKs)

As with all other topics, polls and suggestion: your vote is important, but your opinion that clearifies and justifies your vote is valued even more.

ok, lets explain my point of view.

1-Rares & Activation Items in PL?

activations? its NO-NO .. rares? some yes other no... so im with option 2... why?

activations at those lvls are a sure death, no chance to fight back.

rares? some yes.. like the rings and some necks... no to zerk wand or GBH, but i dont know if there is a way to limit the "top" rares, or qhere put the limit of what is a top and what is not.

2-PL Hero Separation

simply NO to separation, im with option 3 or 4 ( i choosed 3)... why? well an ek is an ek, and you are supposed to go full lvl someday with that character. maybe PL is the easiest way to farm pvp eks and some "surprise" eks while the other is lvling on clops or golems. Getting 2 diferent type of eks just ... its too weird; and the 2 diferent hero sets is like each ek on pl is 0,6 or 0.8 normal eks depending of the "change" ratio...

another option? that the hero set gives diferent bonus ( when its full) depending of the lvl ( 140-160-180)

3-Pit raiding Deminishing Returns

option 2.

i hate the heros of scorps too, but that thing can be abused by some people... maybe i would choose option 1 if that thing would be limited only to citys. and with a time limit of 24h max. and with some limit to kill the same people...

something like : you make 5 eks on scorps=> 3 of them are from the same person => 24h of not getting eks on that place, ( acumulable for 12h-24h that counter of eks of the same person)

5 eks on scorps => only 2 are from the same person , or all are diferent person => you need to get at least 2 eks on a diferent place(maybe diferent map? maybe a time limit too, or those eks must be in the middle of the 5 scorp eks) or you will get the "ek ban" ... same time limit as the previous limit

if something is dificult to undertand, im sorry, i will try to rewrite that part again, just say it.

@aengis: Good points, an opinion I value. Constructive and informative all the way and even brining up new ideas or suggestions in the opinion.

I do like to answer some of your questions and like to hear your idea/opnion again taking my reply in account.

1. The limitation on rares/activations we had in mind is a level limit (require level 141+ to equip). It is a limitation applied to individual items and can be applied to only the rarest or the rare and keep certain lower rares available (such as ring of wizard, ring of ogre, etc...). Which ones we'll banish from PL is kinda still up for discussion though, yet I think RoA and RoX shouldn't be allowed, but a RoO or RoDr should be fine in PL.

2. The reason to separate is to take away the easy-eking, or making the easy-eks less valueable (by making this ratio of 0.6/0.8 or what ever it is - still up for dicussion on this). To reduce confusion the system would be made in such way that you don't get EKs below level 141, instead you get a quest assigned at level 1 (auto-assign) with the objective to kill enemies, on each kill your quest count goes up. In the end you can choose a reward. Something like that will remove/reduce the confusion on it. There are still things to think about if such thing would come on how to actually implement it, but this is one of the ideas.

About your other option, The point is not that the set is too powerful (for just PL it actually is slightly too good though to be honest), it's more about the fact that you get a full hero set having full power with not much effort (killing a new player in PL is easier than a fellow lvl 180 in ML).

3. Where the limitation applies isn't much discussed yet, I think mainly towns would be the primary place to have them to reduce the amount of "scorp heroes". Other maps ouside of town are kind of up for discussion too, not sure if it should be applied to ML or IB... but i'm sure dungeon lvl 2 needs it for the crayfish pit atleast...

Also the amount of cooldown on a "hot area" isn't decided, in my opinion I'm only pitting example numbers and estimates that look acceptable in the first place, but obviously it needs more fine tuning and tweaking to get to the right value.

Your explenation of how you'd see the system makes sense to me (sorta), but I think that will make it too complex to determine if you'll get an EK or not in a specific area... Keeping the rules simple makes it easy for everyone to understand :)

Podria alguien traducir? Gracias.

basucamente es:

1a opcion: epicos de los que tienen habilidad ( xelimas, ice sword, merien) y epicos normales, baneadosd e PL

2º opcion solo los de habilidad prohibidos

3º los de habilidad permitidos pero los normales prohibidos

4º todo permitido

siguiente:

1ºtener 2 sets de hero diferentes, uno para PL y otro para fuera, y el de PL se convertiria en uno normal pagando mas eks por ejemplo.

2º2 sets separados, sin opcion de transformar el de pl a normal

3ºek x 1 en pl ek x 2 fuera de pl

4º lo de toda la vida, 1 hero set y ek x1 en todos lados

ultima:

1ºque si haces mas de 5 eks en la misma zona, el 6º y los siguientes no se sumen, para evitar a los camper que hacen box, o a los que se van a matar a la gente que esta matando escorpiones una y otra vez.

2º lo de toda la vida, permitir a los "pedobear" matar low lvls, y no evitar el "boxing"

pd: me fui a dormir, si necesitas que traduzca los otros posts, avisa, pero tardare algo en hacerlo.

Edited by aengis

Podria alguien traducir? Gracias.

basucamente es:

1a opcion: epicos de los que tienen habilidad ( xelimas, ice sword, merien) y epicos normales, baneadosd e PL

2º opcion solo los de habilidad prohibidos

3º los de habilidad permitidos pero los normales prohibidos

4º todo permitido

siguiente:

1ºtener 2 sets de hero diferentes, uno para PL y otro para fuera, y el de PL se convertiria en uno normal pagando mas eks por ejemplo.

2º2 sets separados, sin opcion de transformar el de pl a normal

3ºek x 1 en pl ek x 2 fuera de pl

4º lo de toda la vida, 1 hero set y ek x1 en todos lados

ultima:

1ºque si haces mas de 5 eks en la misma zona, el 6º y los siguientes no se sumen, para evitar a los camper que hacen box, o a los que se van a matar a la gente que esta matando escorpiones una y otra vez.

2º lo de toda la vida, permitir a los "pedobear" matar low lvls, y no evitar el "boxing"

pd: me fui a dormir, si necesitas que traduzca los otros posts, avisa, pero tardare algo en hacerlo.

Na no te hagas drama, ya directamente estos cambios que nombraste ya con que 1 surja directamente dejo de jugar este servidor , desde mi punto de vista ya no seria el hb que quiero.

Saludos y gracias.

Traduccion correcta

Items raros y Armas de Activacion en Promise Land:

1º opcion: No permitir NI rares NI activaciones en Promise Land (-> hace q los items manu y con stats tengan mas valor en PL)

2º opcion: Habilitar los Rares en PL pero deshabilitar las activaciones (-> hace que los items manu y con stats valgan un poquito mas en PL)

3º opcion: Deshabilitar los Rares en PL pero poder usar activaciones (-> hace que lso items manu y con stats valgan un poquito mas en PL)

4º opcion: Habilitar ambos rares y activaciones en PL (hace que los items manu y con stats no valgan nada en PL)

ultima:

aengis, el boxing no tiene nada que ver en este topic :P

Basicamente lo de Diminishing es poner un tope para ekear en determinadas areas de Promise Land, si haces mas de 5 eks en un radio de 20x20 hexes todos los eks venideros (se te "blockean") y no seran validos HASTA que pase cierto tiempo, el area se torna "caliente", para que cuando mates a alguien en esa determinada area y te CUENTE el ek tendras que esperar cierto tiempo hasta que se "enfrie" esa area (1 ek por dia de enfriamiento) por ende de alguna manera te "obliga" a visitar otros mapas y buscar EK's en otros lugares

my god...

javiiiiii, si no tenes alguna critica constructiva que hacer te pediria que te abstengas de comentar el topic de esas maneras, no desvirtues y trata de seguir con el thread de discusion :excl:

Unica advertencia.

ei jummi ku on hyvä ehdotus! lisää näitä! Itse ehdotan että jokaisesta pelaajasta voi saada vain yhden EK:n. Näin pelistä saadaan realistisempi, eihän ketään voi tappaa kahdesti!

Na no te hagas drama, ya directamente estos cambios que nombraste ya con que 1 surja directamente dejo de jugar este servidor , desde mi punto de vista ya no seria el hb que quiero.

Saludos y gracias.

si bien algunos cambios son extremos y a mi tampoco me gustan, el de no permitir ciertos rares y los de activacion en pl me parece decente

Basicamente lo de Diminishing es poner un tope para ekear en determinadas areas de Promise Land, si haces mas de 5 eks en un radio de 20x20 hexes todos los eks venideros (se te "blockean") y no seran validos HASTA que pase cierto tiempo, el area se torna "caliente", para que cuando mates a alguien en esa determinada area y te CUENTE el ek tendras que esperar cierto tiempo hasta que se "enfrie" esa area (1 ek por dia de enfriamiento) por ende de alguna manera te "obliga" a visitar otros mapas y buscar EK's en otros lugares

de forma indirecta si que afecta, ya que si haces box en un mismo sitio, acabas llegando al limite de los 5 eks, por eso lo puse.

Edited by aengis

de forma indirecta si que afecta, ya que si haces box en un mismo sitio, acabas llegando al limite de los 5 eks, por eso lo puse.

Estas equivocado aengis, te invito a logear en el Nemesis actual y probar los buffs de invulnerabilidad, los cuales no te permiten ser dañado por unos segundos (ni siquiera a traves de firewall/field o spike field) dandote la posibilidad de que si apareces en la entrada de cualquier mapa y te encuentras rodeado de 8 enemigos (box) puedas escapar casteandote Recall, aparte para que vas a hacer un box en un pit si los chars no aparecen sobre ese spot, sino en la entrada misma de Promise Land.

No confundas campear un pit con boxear un char

Campear: estar en un pit solo o con tus compañeros, todos invi esperando a que llegue alguien a entrenar y atacarlo sorpresivamente.

Boxear: (por el momento la unica manera viable y satisfactoria de ekearlo dadas las circunstancias del invulnerability buff) paralizar a un enemigo y con la ayuda de 8 personas y/o summons encerrarlo y no dejarlo moverse.

Por ende, si se llegara a boxear a una persona seria en cualquier lugar, no solo en un pit en particular, sino inmovilizando a tu oponente (Paralyze + Spike Field + PFM/AMP) y blockeandole el paso (pero no podra ser satisfactorio en las entradas de cualquier mapa gracias al invulnerability buff)

Saludos :)

ei jummi ku on hyvä ehdotus! lisää näitä! Itse ehdotan että jokaisesta pelaajasta voi saada vain yhden EK:n. Näin pelistä saadaan realistisempi, eihän ketään voi tappaa kahdesti!

hahah :D vittu mitä paskaa miksei ne voi tehä tästä samallaista kun nemu kakkosestakii :D

hahah :D vittu mitä paskaa miksei ne voi tehä tästä samallaista kun nemu kakkosestakii :D

Plus yksi!

Please use English (or Spanish) as they're the main langs applied to most topics :excl:

Plus yksi!

Please use English (or Spanish) as they're the main langs applied to most topics :excl:

If the first post is English, the entire thread is to be discussed in English. If you don't speak english, translate.google.com is your best friend, add BOTH Spanish and English (translation) in the reply to make things easy.

If the first post is Spanish, the thread can be discussed in both English and Spanish. Prefer to also have English translation for Spanish replies.

Topics concerning the Staff or a specific staff member who doesn't speak Spanish should be addressed in English so that the staff member(s) can read and understand it.

also, if using Spanish, don't use slangs. Use standard spanish words so google translate can easly put them in English.

Spanish topics that I can't understand or translate using google translate are useless to me. Even if your opinion is justified and your cocerns are (very) important, if I can't understand it, it's useless.

True, forgot about that ^_^

Sorry! :blush:

Estas equivocado aengis, te invito a logear en el Nemesis actual y probar los buffs de invulnerabilidad, los cuales no te permiten ser dañado por unos segundos (ni siquiera a traves de firewall/field o spike field) dandote la posibilidad de que si apareces en la entrada de cualquier mapa y te encuentras rodeado de 8 enemigos (box) puedas escapar casteandote Recall, aparte para que vas a hacer un box en un pit si los chars no aparecen sobre ese spot, sino en la entrada misma de Promise Land.

No confundas campear un pit con boxear un char

Campear: estar en un pit solo o con tus compañeros, todos invi esperando a que llegue alguien a entrenar y atacarlo sorpresivamente.

Boxear: (por el momento la unica manera viable y satisfactoria de ekearlo dadas las circunstancias del invulnerability buff) paralizar a un enemigo y con la ayuda de 8 personas y/o summons encerrarlo y no dejarlo moverse.

Por ende, si se llegara a boxear a una persona seria en cualquier lugar, no solo en un pit en particular, sino inmovilizando a tu oponente (Paralyze + Spike Field + PFM/AMP) y blockeandole el paso (pero no podra ser satisfactorio en las entradas de cualquier mapa gracias al invulnerability buff)

Saludos :)

Aengis you're wrong, I invite you to log in and test Nemesis Invulnerability buffs, which do not allow you to be damaged by a few seconds (not even through firewall / field or spike field) giving you the chance that if you appear in the entry of any map and you are surrounded by 8 Enemies (box) can escape casting Recall, so why would you make a box in a pit if the characters aint respawning in that spot, they respawn in each map entrance.

Do not confuse boxing a char with camping a pit.

Camping: being in a pit alone or with your companions, all invised waiting for someone to come train and surprise-attack him.

Boxing: (at the moment the only feasible way and satisfactory in the circumstances of invulnerability buff) stunning an enemy, paralizing and with the help of 8 people and / or summons lock him and not let him move.

Therefore, you can box anyone in any map, not just in one particular pit, immobilize your opponent (Paralyze + Spike Field + PFM/AMP) and blocking his path (but may not be satisfactory in any map entries thanks to the invulnerability buff)

Regards :)

*******Google translated coz i have to go to University real quick!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Holy buckets how good suggestion! We need more of these. Personally I suggest that every player can only give one EK. This way game will be more relistic, you can't kill anyone twice!

hahaha :D so shitty.. Why they can't make it just like nem2.

Translation added.

En mi opinión se la están mandando,nada mejor que el hb con sus "defectos" y virtudes .no es mucho pedir un némesis a lo némesis yo lo jugué por que es el único servidor original,pero ahora con estas cosas nose si esta bien o mal pero ami no me gusta...

I'd like to see the communities opinion on raiding.

We have some ideas to tweak raiding and EKing a little bit, but we'd like to hear your voice and like to know what you think about the idea.

Our main idea is to separate PL from the normal raiding. Both in Hero sets and in weapon & armor availability.

I dont like this to start with. And EK is an EK, in pl, or outside it, why separate both raiding?

According to us the removal of rares and activation items will benefit the raiding in PL, making PL-raiders more viable and more fun to play as no rares or activation items would be involved in the EK'ing. This would strongly encourage the usage of statted items and even manufactured items (think about manu'ed knight armors etc).

Could be. I dont really care about this to be honest.. If there are rares its ok with me, if not..its the same. I just want to see action.

Secondly we also think an EK in PL isn't as hard as an EK on lvl 180. You're just level 140 and beating up the low levels who have slim to no gear or spells at all to defend themselves. This is why we think that an EK in PL isn't as valueable as an EK at 180. So we have the idea to introduce a special hero set for PL raiders, which would be half stats and abilities of the normal hero set. You'd raid PL and get a PL raider set very easy as you're whacking the "noobs" into the ground.

Pl ek are not as easy as you think.. In fact, and from experience, someone has more chances of running away in pl than anywhere else. Lvl 140 limits a lot stat wise.. A worm mage wont inflict so much damage fast, the victim can run away pretty easely if he pays attention. A blizzard mage can do a lot of damage, but its exposed to die faster than any other PL build, if the victim is pfm its okay.

From wars its even easier to escape..

Again, I dont like care-bearing changes.. If the final aim is to protect the new people and avoiding them to work out a way not to keep dying, then go for it.. but it wont help at all to develop a fun and fluent pvp scenario.

To connect PL again to higher level when you've spent your career as a raider owning the shit out of people in PL, we think that with some additional EKs (real EKs) the PL hero set should be upgradable to a normal hero set. This could be done piece by piece. For this idea a specific ratio of PL-EK to normal EK should be determined, I think a good ratio would be 75%. Where if a piece of normal hero would cost 100 EK, but you got the PL version, you'd pay 75% (= 75 EKs in this example) to upgrade your hero set to the better version.

I strongly believe this would encourage raiding in PL, keeping people in PL because they love the 140 max lvl, yet allowing those who wish to grow to 180 to take their well earned PL eks and hero pieces outside of PL and get them upgraded to a stronger version to fight their opponents in the high level maps (ML, IB, Apocalypse, ToH, Dungeon, ...).

I think its too much.. I do like Hero upgrades, but not this way. And EK is an EK, pl has its limits that applys to anyone staying there, 180 is another story, but the mechanics are the same. Skills are the same in both stages and I do think Hero sets are a reward for skills or effort (thats has its difference between them). Of course there are ways to "lame" it, but it will still happen even with all the new features you are trying to propose.

As a third part of raiding we have the idea that the hero set isn't worth that much effort if people keep going to the same scorpion pit and camp there 24/7 to obtain their set solidly by sitting there waiting for new players to pop up for training and slaughter them right there in the middle of the pit.

We think that killing those new people in their training places is part of the game, and makes it an easy-ek, but sitting there an entire day and getting 100ths of EKs from the new people passing by isn't actually putting any effort into getting your set. You didn't really "work" for it, you've just sit there wasting time and killing them while avoiding to face your opponents of your own level in the open field of Middleland, Icebound or the Dungeons.

Therefore we think a Deminishing Return (DR) system would be suiteable to put into place. This DR system would function in such way that when you kill an opponent the area (20x20) you killed him in gets marked as "hot", meaning you made an EK there very recently. For every other player you kill in the same area its gets hotter and hotter and hotter. Once it gets 5 kills hot, it becomes overheated and your 6th (and all subsequent kills) won't earn you an EK. This will force the player to search for a "cool" area (change pits, change maps, etc...) and wait untill his favorite place is cooled down again. For every kill made the are gets hotter and would require a specific amount of time (to be determined) to cooldown, for example it could take 24 hours for it to drop 1 "hot" mark, so it would take a full 5 days for the place to become cooled down again and allowing you to get 5 fresh EKs in that area.

This DR system would encourage people spreading to multiple pits and seek other areas to fight eachother. This would also give the new players the time and effort to train in the pit, knowing that if they get killed a couple times that the raider will leave at some point if the area gets too hot for him (aka doesn't earn him any more EKs)

I dont think this idea is terrble but I see many ways of being abused. What if players decide to make a hot area in purpose. Take a couple of chars there, from different people, and leave them to die, thus making a WW pit, for example, a safe area for X amount of time.

Or what would happen at big fights? One taking place at Procella for example.. small map, 10 vs 10 lets say. Fight develops, I get 3 eks, the ones clearing the map win and stay there killings mobs. After a while, attackers come again and we fight again.. I kill 4 this time, then I lost 2 eks? That would be SO discouraging..

As with all other topics, polls and suggestion: your vote is important, but your opinion that clearifies and justifies your vote is valued even more.

I really dont like these last changes that are being proposed. I wont get tired from saying it: People play this server because It respects the classic HB style. These changes go against its nature. HB is an agressive game, and its great. People DO get frustrated playing but its way more fun to play it. It has longest a learning curve than any other game out there. I've never enjoyed a game as I do with this one, and I remembered when I first stepped into this server I was dying constantly, my guild was dying constantly. I was a so called free ek running around, but that made me want to get better at it..

Edited by Svafnir

@Svafnir: Thanks for your opinion, a well written opinion explaining concerns on the main idea. Do you perhaps have any other suggestions or ideas to make pvp more fun and fluent as I don't really see any constructive counter ideas but only see good reasons why not to implement this idea.

On a side note I also like to add that the DR system I proposed in my initial idea would be player-based and a zone would be "hot" for a single player individually and not for "everyone". Making if for everyone will indeed cause the abuse of the system where people will put 5 chars on purpose in a pit to die to make it "safe", but on the individual basis this abuse becomes harder, they can do it for one enemy, but maybe 10 min later a new enemy arrives... and another 5 min later a raiding team of 3 arrives... who knows, you can't cover them all so the abuse becomes so intensive to get it done that it's no longer worth the effort. And that would remove the abuse in the first place. Same way as we do with EK laming, we have a well defined detection system that avoiding the system needs more effort than actually making a real EK.

Secondly, on the big fights, in your example you'll only lose 1 EK and not 2 if the fight happens in the SAME 20x20 area where you got the first 3 EKs. But yet again, we are very much aware that certain maps cause bigger fights, maps such as ML, IB, Apocalypse are maps for the biggest fights. As I mentioned in another of my replies, it's still up for discussion which maps would get this DR system. Mostly towns would require them more to reduce the so called "scorp hero". Making a WW hero in ML or Ogre Hero would require more effort (distance to run) so ML would not really benefit from such system, it would rather suffer from it.

I also like to mention as some people don't seem to realize this, but some of these topics made by me I ideas and they've never been confirmed to be added to the game, not in the way the initial idea is described, or the adjusted idea formed over discussion throughout the topic. I am aware that certain ideas "tamper" (a lot) with the game play and are (very) controversial, yet I just like to hear your opinion and know how the community thinks on the idea.

@Svafnir: Thanks for your opinion, a well written opinion explaining concerns on the main idea. Do you perhaps have any other suggestions or ideas to make pvp more fun and fluent as I don't really see any constructive counter ideas but only see good reasons why not to implement this idea.

I do not have any counter ideas. I think the way it is works great.