Sign in to follow this  
ognib

Is There An Eta Yet?

I have been looking but haven't seen any kinda estimate about when this will be coming.. im not trying to cause problems or say anything negative, im just curious. i looked befor i posted, any word would be much appriceated!!!! cant wait!

from the FB nemesis web:

50253_156792434348079_9624_q.jpg

Helbreath Nemesis International Currently there is no fixed date for when Nemesis 3 will open. We will launch Nemesis 3 Beta very soon. We're developing the Nemesis 3 web as we're speaking, expect the web to arrive in the near future with the opening of Beta registrations following soon after that.

There is no exact date on when Nemesis 3 will arrive.

I can say that before the actual launch we'll have a Nemesis 3 beta which'll have a number of phases to go through ranging from stablize the server, fine-tune all rates (such as drop rate, exp rate, gold rate, etc...), extended questing, and more...

In certain phases we will whipe characters for clean start or put specific things into the inventory or put all chars on a specific level for testing etc etc... many harsh and abrupt changes will occur in the Beta to be able to test all aspects of the game that require validation.

At the moment of posting this reply we are working on getting the nemesis 3 website ready for the Beta.

A New Era comes with a New Design ;)

try to include new mobs =)

At launch there won't be new mobs available yet.

But during the The Golden Era (which is 7th episode/age in the Helbreath Nemesis storyline) we will see serveral new NPCs comming around who'll offer quests all around the world of helbreath.

Along side the new NPCs we'll also see the introduction of a new Boss-Like monster. When this boss-like monster is introduced we'll see the introduction of atleast 6 new smaller mobs that can be solo'ed or duo'ed easly and perhaps on a later stage, 1 or 2 additional mobs can possibly be added along side these 6 new ones that'll come along.

So during the Golden Era you can expect atleast 7 new monsters to fight and a couple new NPCs for quests and other purposes (yet to be revealed ;)). Possible (uncinformed yet) we'll see even more mobs introduced, but no actual plan or schedule is made for other mobs besides the 7 that are actually planned and scheduled to come to the world of Helbreath during the Golden Era.

But during the The Golden Era (which is 7th episode/age in the Helbreath Nemesis storyline) we will see serveral new NPCs comming around who'll offer quests all around the world of helbreath.

Along side the new NPCs we'll also see the introduction of a new Boss-Like monster. When this boss-like monster is introduced we'll see the introduction of atleast 6 new smaller mobs that can be solo'ed or duo'ed easly and perhaps on a later stage, 1 or 2 additional mobs can possibly be added along side these 6 new ones that'll come along.

So during the Golden Era you can expect atleast 7 new monsters to fight and a couple new NPCs for quests and other purposes (yet to be revealed ;)). Possible (uncinformed yet) we'll see even more mobs introduced, but no actual plan or schedule is made for other mobs besides the 7 that are actually planned and scheduled to come to the world of Helbreath during the Golden Era.

:o new things :D, i cant wait to see what kind of story the team did .

also, im sure that the new quests will bring all kind of new and fresh rewards ! (also i hope they will not be " kill 5762 slimes on X map ")

:o new things :D, i cant wait to see what kind of story the team did .

also, im sure that the new quests will bring all kind of new and fresh rewards ! (also i hope they will not be " kill 5762 slimes on X map ")

The 4th episode/age brought us the Heldenian, we've all known that age (only the story was missing on the storyline page). Later on the 5th age developed and brought us Dragonia, there was no real story for that age published as it was still ongoing.

Now that the Age has passed by, stroies are made and revealed already (see the other topic I made regarding story line).

A story for the 7th age, The Golden Era, is already partially developed, that's why I am able to reveal the introduction of the new mobs in that age ;)

The story of The Golden Era will be revealed along side with the new website, yet the story will expand further during the age and contains information on what's going to come in this age.

Not only additional quests will be added, but also new types of quests will be brought to the world where the first new quest type(s) will introduced along side with the boss-like mob and its 6 new creatures.

Initially we'll see many kill X mobs in Y map, but those are going to be replaced over time with more story elements.

About rewards, if you mean fresh by different kind of rewards, I can assure you that the new quest types will bring different kind of rewards, not always physical ones you can hold or put in your bag but rather rewards in the form of additional content and/or areas that become available.

If you expect more reward diversity as in exp/gold/items, I can say that we'll give the player the option to choose their reward themselves. They can pick exp if they like or take the gold or even an item instead.

good and ty :P.

i was thinking on the 1st opcion: new zones, new "habilities" .. things that can de unlocked instead of items/exp/gold

i was thinking on the 1st opcion: new zones, new "habilities" .. things that can de unlocked instead of items/exp/gold

There are serveral bigger conceptual ideas regarding unlock stuff including:

- area unlock (temporary & permanent unlocks)

- Additional recall pads to unlock through a quest chain

i like how you are or already thought about that, im sure you had a group debate about what things could be added :D.

here is 1 idea after a hardcore quest , maybe for event: unlock a shop with some cool items, but since they are so cool, they will dissapear in 15-20 days. and the quest apart from being hard, could only be done every ... 2-3 months?

(its just a random idea, so, just read it)

White,

I saw some stuff in other servers that might be useful when nemesis launch. Its just some ideas, and maybe some of them is already planned to be on, like: the mobs hp showing on their head (decreasing hp/full); you can see your party member position as a dot in the map; enable automatic party acceptation.

Thank You.

Marcos/Du4L/marrecaum

i like how you are or already thought about that, im sure you had a group debate about what things could be added :D.

here is 1 idea after a hardcore quest , maybe for event: unlock a shop with some cool items, but since they are so cool, they will dissapear in 15-20 days. and the quest apart from being hard, could only be done every ... 2-3 months?

(its just a random idea, so, just read it)

I have schedules and plans for certain features to be added in the future, near future and far future. An order which is dedicated to bring and draw certain aspects and attention to Nemesis. A Well thought plan for nemesis 3 was made up some time ago already.

do release dates upon near to the release. i'm scheduling to get a new PC myself... will want it to happen before nem 3 arrives for sure!

do release dates upon near to the release. i'm scheduling to get a new PC myself... will want it to happen before nem 3 arrives for sure!

Beta will be in phases, last phase is finalize phase which'll last some days to a week aprox. Once that phase starts, you should get your computer done :P

Or if you wanne be sure of the ride, get one right now before the beta so you can experience HB at its best ;)

P.S. Get a Windows 7 !!! not Windows 8 or 8.1 - we didn't officially test nemesis on Windows 8 yet, but we received info that hardware excelleration (that's included and can't be turned off) screw up FPS in helbreath. If this is fixable in an easy way, we will fix it. But I doubt an easy fix exists.

beta and live.. mmm.. if i play my char on beta... will stuffs like items and eks be wiped upon server going live??

like in every game .. the things or the char dont stay from beta to live server, but i've read that they will give you something for helping them with the beta.( some dyes maybe? i dont know)

Edited by aengis

beta and live.. mmm.. if i play my char on beta... will stuffs like items and eks be wiped upon server going live??

Items and EKs will be removed when transitioning from Beta to Live.

BUT !!! there is a big but! (I like big butts and I cannot lie!)

No, serious again!

But, the beta will be separated into different phases, each with the purpose to test and fine-tune specific aspects of the game (e.g. stability, drop rate, raid times, quests, etc etc...).

Each phase that you attend will earn you a specific reward. So if you're there and actively helping the Staff by testing and playing the specific contents for that beta phase, you'll get rewarded.

We will keep track of your earned rewards and you'll receive them once we go Live.

On top of that, if you're an active Beta tester and manage to find a bug and document properly to us how to reproduce it, we'll give you an additional reward!

And to make this even more interesting, all those rewards will be stacking, so you'll be able to obtain multiple rewards for participating in the Beta.

Also, participating the ENTIRE Beta from start to end and attending (= actively helping the staff by testing and playing the specific content) ALL Beta phases will earn you additional rewards for your effort.

The rewards will be of decent value (worth 5$+ per beta phase) and come in handy in the first weeks to even months of play. The current plan is to have between 4 and 10 Beta Phases, which'll earn you up to 50$ worth of items and if you attend them all, an additional 25$ worth of items will be tossed on top!

Finding a bug will earn a decent reward too, it'll be around 6$ worth of items for EACH bug you can find (and document properly!)

More and exact details on each phase and its rewards will be released soon.

** Please Note that any of the above mentioned rewards or values are subject to change at any time without notification or clarification.

I say commemorative dyed capes for beta testers!

Stop spoiling rewards!

Wait... did I say that out loud? DANGIT!

Alright, it's true... there will be a NEW unique dye color for participating in the Beta (more details on how to earn this reward will follow next week!).

the new color will be... transparent!!! no1 will see that you are wearing a cape :P

when will the new web be ON? so we can create the accounts

the new color will be... transparent!!! no1 will see that you are wearing a cape :P

when will the new web be ON? so we can create the accounts

Won't be transparent, it'll be... wait a minute! you're trying to trick me to reveal the new color :o no way I'm gonna say what the new color is. or maybe a little hint... it'll be related to the 7th age: The Golden Era.

About the web, it'll be released after 14th.