Sign in to follow this  
M4RS

Manufacturing

I've been doing some math, to get a skill from 20% to 100% it needs 29865 successfull tryes.

In Manufacturing we can go from 20% to 30% only on Super Coals, and the number of successfull attemps for that should be 265, taking into account that making one attemp on manufacturing takes around 25 seconds that would take without failing not even 1 attemp, and fails are normally around half if not more, 110 minutes, 1 hour 50 minutes.

Then from 30% to 40% you'll have to go on Daggers, that means 1 Super Coal and 1 Iron Bar, and requires 365 attemps, so that means 365 * 3 = 1095 manufacturings (because you have to make the super coal and the iron bar first), and that would take, again without failing, 7 hours and 40 minutes.

From 40% to 95% you can go on Blonde/Silver Ingots and it requires 24532 successfull tryes, but again you need to make super coals first for that, so 24532 * 2 = 49064 successfull attemps.

Taking into account AGAIN that you never fail, that takes 340 hs and 45 minutes.

So, taking all of this and without even considering the time that it takes to mine the materials and get them to the manufacturer, and without even considering the last 5% to get the skill to 100% (which is the worst) it would take a person 341 hours to do this, again without considering the fails, considering them it would grow at least to 700 hours.

I know that this should be a hard to get skill and everything, but it seems to me a little bit too much, and think that it requires a little bit of attention from you, solutions that I thought would be appropiate would be making possible to get a 100% making super coals, or having a 100% success rate, I don't know what you think about it, but it seems a good idea to me.

Thanks and Cheers !

Edited by M4RS

Reply:

so, you want the GMs to make it easier? sounds g4y to me, what about the people who made the 29000 or whatever successful tryes?

Edited by Maconhado

I have to agree with that .. that up manu skill is damnn hard... but like maco said ... I have passed all trought this my friend .. now days i got 100% manu char and guess what!?!?!

Your bars will be randonly 100% witch is a pain in the *censored* take like 200 miths to make 2 200% bbh oeheoheohe

GL

Know what you mean Maco, and also know what you mean meskaly, but isn't the idea to make the server better? don't know, just a thought.

i dont think making things eassyier are better for the game/server.

i just think easy skills = easy game......easy games = die quick

good to see people giving ideas tho, its the only way to make improvements.....

Here's another idea of myself:

Instead of making it easier, giving more successrate, less processing time, more chance for 100% bars etc etc...

I would rather make it WORTH more becomming 100% manufacturing, so the effort equals the reward.

Right now the reward is 200% BBH's and 200% Knight Sets...

Increasing the reward will make it worth all the effort, my idea is to make DK Sets manufactureable, which would result in stronger DK sets with more endurance and more defense.

The casual DK set would still be available at 180 for contri, but manufacturing your own set would be much better as it is alot stronger than the casual dk set.

Along with the idea of manu'able DK sets, I would add 1 new ore to be mined and 1 new bar to be manu'ed... the Dark Ore and Dark Ingot would make their way into helbreath, an ancient ore found deep inside the Middleland Mines Level 2, where Crayfish roam below the Ice Bound, where Turtles protect the Ancient Rocks and where Elite Stone and Clay Golems are lurking around the corner to slay any Humans who attempt to mine their ores.

Instead of making it easier, giving more successrate, less processing time, more chance for 100% bars etc etc...

I would rather make it WORTH more becomming 100% manufacturing, so the effort equals the reward.

Increasing the reward will make it worth all the effort, my idea is to make DK Sets manufactureable, which would result in stronger DK sets with more endurance and more defense.

The casual DK set would still be available at 180 for contri, but manufacturing your own set would be much better as it is alot stronger than the casual dk set.

Along with the idea of manu'able DK sets, I would add 1 new ore to be mined and 1 new bar to be manu'ed... the Dark Ore and Dark Ingot would make their way into helbreath, an ancient ore found deep inside the Middleland Mines Level 2, where Crayfish roam below the Ice Bound, where Turtles protect the Ancient Rocks and where Elite Stone and Clay Golems are lurking around the corner to slay any Humans who attempt to mine their ores.

Not a bad idea, I would add weapons to it :P

btw, I still think that it's crazy hard, again as I said on the first post, I know that the idea of manufacturing IS to be a hard getting skill, but should be achievable, the way it is now I think it's impossible unless you don't work and have the time to play at least 8 hours a day, ull get it in something like... A YEAR.

Not a bad idea, I would add weapons to it :P

btw, I still think that it's crazy hard, again as I said on the first post, I know that the idea of manufacturing IS to be a hard getting skill, but should be achievable, the way it is now I think it's impossible unless you don't work and have the time to play at least 8 hours a day, ull get it in something like... A YEAR.

It's because there is no market for it right now.

There is no market to purchase ores to continue manu'ing 24/7.

If there would be an ore market (which will come with manu'able DK sets), manu'ers would waste less or even no time mining ores.

Besides that, there would also be a manufacturing market, where high manu'ers would purchase low manu'ed ores from other manu'ers, wasting less time to first make coal to super coal to then process it to ultra coal etc etc... manu'ers would directly buy the exact ingredients they need from others.

I think both markets would result in a significant reduced amount of time for manu'ing.

WHITE!!! +1

i think manufacturing need a reward ... knight sets still not better then dk .. haved test a whole 200%+2 (plate 10080 endu) and take more dmg as dk set..

About the ores... hmm well mithrals is aready damnn hard to get... how hard would be a anc dark ore??

Know what you mean Maco, and also know what you mean meskaly, but isn't the idea to make the server better? don't know, just a thought.

well, to make the server better imo, would b like 5 years ago, exp 1, hard drop as fack!

not easy modes like we got today ... like crops to get skills, when i played, i had to PK my self to get staff attack 100% in afk mode.

i mean, i had to turnon 2 computers, log my mage in one, my warrior in other and hit him till he dies, to get that facking staff 100%

now, u guys got the crops ... this server is getting fruit ... :/ too easy ...

Edited by Maconhado

mr white, so dr sets ll have less value by now? :///

WHITE!!! +1

i think manufacturing need a reward ... knight sets still not better then dk .. haved test a whole 200%+2 (plate 10080 endu) and take more dmg as dk set..

About the ores... hmm well mithrals is aready damnn hard to get... how hard would be a anc dark ore??

manu is better than bs set, so if u make a pl char it ll work, it works for pvps too, so i think it should stay on the classic way ... we all play this game bcuz is classic ...

well, to make the server better imo, would b like 5 years ago, exp 1, hard drop as fack!

not easy modes like we got today ... like crops to get skills, when i played, i had to PK my self to get staff attack 100% in afk mode.

i mean, i had to turnon 2 computers, log my mage in one, my warrior in other and hit him till he dies, to get that facking staff 100%

I know what you mean, I play HB since Int Open Beta, but the conditions are different now, for example, it's easier to get a SB drop than making a manu 100%, blizzard overpowered cause there are hardly any ip or ie necks old players with MA sets go great, but it's hard for new users without items, while in HB USA, IE swords used to be dropped 1 in 10 maybe 15 tws, while here there are less IE swords than SBs :S

Edited by M4RS

I know what you mean, I play HB since Int Open Beta, but the conditions are different now, for example, it's easier to get a SB drop than making a manu 100%, blizzard overpowered cause there are hardly any ip or ie necks old players with MA sets go great, but it's hard for new users without items, while in HB USA, IE swords used to be dropped 1 in 10 maybe 15 tws, while here there are less IE swords than SBs :S

ip neck worth nothing, ppl sells it for 30 ... sb isnt that easy to get, since gms lowerd the frost drop rate by 500% !!!

ppl goes to nizzies to find that those days, but nizzies sux imo, they only drop sb, so i never join that kind of hunt ...

mmm, about blizzard powa and ma set, ma sux as hell, i prefere mr set than ma ...

Edited by Maconhado

ip neck worth nothing, ppl sells it for 30 ... sb isnt that easy to get, since gms lowerd the frost drop rate by 500% !!!

ppl goes to nizzies to find that those days, but nizzies sux imo, they only drop sb, so i never join that kind of hunt ...

mmm, about blizzard powa and ma set, ma sux as hell, i prefere mr set than ma ...

Not talking about the sale of items for cash here :P and lately there's an SB drop every week.

IE sword vs SB rate would be as you say if people would actually take the effort to hunt TW's... but they don't... they decide to solo hunt frosts 24/7 which brings them SB eventually... due to that behavior, frosts have been killed in a ratio so high compared to TWs that ofc there are more SB than IE swords... such things occur when people have a lack of effort to do something.

Same thing comparing manu'ing to obtaining a SB... the lack of effort.

IE sword vs SB rate would be as you say if people would actually take the effort to hunt TW's... but they don't... they decide to solo hunt frosts 24/7 which brings them SB eventually... due to that behavior, frosts have been killed in a ratio so high compared to TWs that ofc there are more SB than IE swords... such things occur when people have a lack of effort to do something.

Same thing comparing manu'ing to obtaining a SB... the lack of effort.

Even then, you kill all TWs in Abaddon Map and there isn't even 1 IE drop :P

hehehe, isnt that easy bro, i killed frost for like 4 years, and only dropped 2 ices to me :/

( it was b4 the downgrade gms made on frosts drop rate )

white can u answer me this:

I know when u trying making bars 100% the chance u got to do a 100% succesfull bar is randon right? Even if i try making with 100% bars?

Exemple:

Make a mithral bar using aways 100% ultra coals and super coals 100% will increase my chance to get 100%? Or i will get a high percentage above 90%?

mithral bars have any increase chance to be 100%? or all about manu is random with no formulas?

thank you

white can u answer me this:

I know when u trying making bars 100% the chance u got to do a 100% succesfull bar is randon right? Even if i try making with 100% bars?

Exemple:

Make a mithral bar using aways 100% ultra coals and super coals 100% will increase my chance to get 100%? Or i will get a high percentage above 90%?

mithral bars have any increase chance to be 100%? or all about manu is random with no formulas?

thank you

For making items (= NO materials) the completion % is determined by the completion % of all the materials used.

For making materials, next formula is applied to determine the completion %:

Completion % = (Player Skill Level / 2) + (Random Value Between 0 and (Player Skill Level / 2))

-> 100% manufacturing: 100 / 2 + Rand(0, (100 / 2)) = 50 + Rand(0, 50) -> 50~100% completion

-> 80% manufacturing: 80 / 2 + Rand(0, (80 / 2)) = 40 + Rand(0, 40) -> 40~80% completion