Sign in to follow this  
Xolotl

Pure Warrior Skills

This stuff is more than likely too different for Helbreath but I wanna throw it out there anyway.

Because I've noticed how just about every warr is a ZerkWarr build, just 8 INT points away from being a battlemage. So here are some suggestions.

Make Crit recharge time equal to the magic skill's percentage. So if you're Magic 46% it will take 46 seconds to recover a critical charge. Minimum recharge time is 15 seconds.

Ability "Rage" (I got this idea from DnD's barbarian class, not sure how you would apply this to Helbreaths non-class character creations, perhaps just make it so the ability can be only be used if magic skill is at 0%)-Anyway. For a duration of 75 seconds, cannot be affected by "control" or "manipulation" spells such as; Sleep, Mass Illusion Movement, Mass Illusion, Illusion, Hold, & Paralyze. Footspeed Increases by 15%. Upon activation of "Rage" ability, 5 critical charges are instantly added and can exceed the limit of 18crits. +20 Strength, +30 Vitality, and +30 HitProb added during Rage. +20 Damage added to all physical attacks, this +20 damage is added after all damage calculations and ignores physical absorbtion PvP & PvM. Additionally, you cannot be flown or stunned while raging.

While Raging you cannot "walk" or recover stamina points. All attack actions made and damage sustained drains the rage users stamina at a considerable rate, stamina depletion rate while running increases by 300%. If user reaches 0 stamina points during Rage, points will be taken from the user's health instead. While raging you are unable to tell how much damage you are taking, or how much damage you have taken. So you get no reads on damage done to you, and the health bar becomes inactive. When Rage ends all critical charges are depleted and the user becomes fatigued for 60 seconds, for the first 15 seconds of fatigue you are unable to perform any attack actions, for the remaining 45 seconds, any attack actions performed and damage sustained will continue to deplete stamina, however at this point there is no additional penalty to health if stamina reaches 0. After fatigue ends, the cooldown timer for Rage begins, cooldown is 300 seconds(5minutes).

There are some additional conditions to activating Rage if under a "control" or "manipulation" effect.

If you are under the effect of Mass Illusion Movement, there is a 10% chance Rage will fail and backfire, depleting all critical charges.

If you are under the effect of Hold or Paralyze, there is a 25% chance Rage will fail and backfire causing a 30% depletion to current stamina points and a 40% reduction to max stamina points that last 60 seconds.

If you are under the effect of Sleep, there is a 50% chance Rage will fail and backfire causing all attribute stats to be cut in half for 60 seconds.

Activating Rage during any of the other 'control' & 'manipulation' effects has a 5% chance of failure.

If Rage succeeds under the above conditions, the spell's effect is broken/canceled.

Cooldown timer begins immediately after a failed Rage.

Rage breaks the effects of Power Green Potion & Super Power Green Potion. These potions have no affect during Rage.

Additional changes that might be needed are no INT requirements for recall scrolls(do they have an int req?) or some kind of additional gold paid teleport services.

-Weapon Skills-

Hammer's Weapon Skill: Earth Shatter (got this idea from the spell 'Tremor' since no one uses it)

Using this skill causes a 3x3 -1 "Tremor" area effect of physical damage infront the user(txt image below). The damage hits twice with a guaranteed stun for each round, and a damage range of anywhere from 20-48 for each round. This attack uses up 2 critical charges and reduces weapon durability for 4% of it's max total for every use.

User: M

Earth Shatter's Area Effect: O

OMO

OOO

OOO

(Doesn't affect the user)

(The Max cap HitProb of 80% still applies)

------------------------------------------------------------

For LongSword I was thinking somewhere along the lines of a crit bonus with more range, damage, and multiple target effect(like direction bow) that only becomes available after chaining together it's full CADs, In other words a combo finisher. I'd like severe weapon durability reduction for all skills like this.

I want to think up some more stuff for the other weapons but I gotta wash the stank off me, I'll come back to this later.

EDIT: Removed +80% MR Bonus while raging, added stunproof & flyproof in it's place.

Edited by Xolotl

These sound like some very interesting ideas, if they can be coded into Nemesis. I especially like the "Earth Shatter" effect for hammers. Would the normal damage of the hammer affect the damage of the Earth Shatter effect in any way?

rage should cost you all your sp.

after i rage, i'm pretty tired usually.

lasts as long as your sp lasts (it will deplete sp at a higher rate)

since max sp poool is str based and sp regen is vit based.

ignore/reduce damage and effects and increase your physical dmg.

also hunger is ignored until rage ends. when it does you will be starving.

CAN ONLY USE RAGE WHEN NEKKID =D

now this is pr0 idea.

maybe not only use when naked, but perhaps the weight of your bag/items can affect it since you'll be more wieghed down if wearing all dk and have full bag of heavy armor sets. i have thought this is the way sp should always worked.

weight can drain sp faster (carrying alot will tire you faster)

for calculation of raging, maybe during rage you double str/vit/crit recharge chance

this will work well because you will get double the bonus dmg from str, and double the PA/MA from your vit stat+ better regens.

but during rage you cannot cast or anything else to stop moving. must keep momentum of attacking to maintain rage.

also must land a hit atleast 1 time every 10 seconds this will make it harder to hit on safe town member to keep it going for a long time.

These sound like some very interesting ideas, if they can be coded into Nemesis. I especially like the "Earth Shatter" effect for hammers. Would the normal damage of the hammer affect the damage of the Earth Shatter effect in any way?

At first I was thinking it shouldn't, but only because I felt that this move shouldn't replace normal crits. I'm not good with math, though, If you can think of a damage formula that doesn't make this OP, don't hesitate to share it.