Sign in to follow this  
Xolotl

Why Did My Post Offend You?

you locked my topic right off. but i'm not trying to bash you or criticize you. as you can see i even suggested one of the prices be changed from $150 to $5!....?!!!!! Why did my post make you so mad?!

See my suggestion for reducing activations time AND PRICE. But listen, when concerning activations the most effective time of the activation is about the first 20 seconds of it. Why? because it's usually taken out at a time that catches people off-guard or when someone is in a very vulnerable situation (trapped, MIM&stripped or para'd). So someone who's very wise will make the most of the first 30seconds of activation cause after 30 seconds, everyone has taken defensive actions and are escaping the reach of Xelima Crits...

I suggested the Xelima activation weapons be cheaper than even what YOU have listed on your website. Smart players will buy them cause 30seconds is all you need, and it won't seem so fruity to players who don't like the idea of purchasable rares.

At least it's not like the other topic where like everyone else I'm just saying "this sux RIP HB nemesis" cause I understand $400 is a lot and you had to shell that out of your own pocket and that hurts, I understand man shit for me it hurts just for not buying groceries wisely right now... and you are competing with OTHER PLAYERS selling rares in the Cash Marketplace Section, that is why I offered competitive prices & suggestions, I'm making suggestions that help you compete and dont make your server look so fruity to your playerbase, but you get all crazy at me? I don't understand man =\

And why lock my whole topic out, you could've just edited out the part that you didn't like or felt would've caused discussion that you didn't want to see on your boards. I'm not here to criticize or bash or judge, why did you get crazy on me man, why?! I want to offer nothing but support for you & your team, if I was employed right now I would've donated that money to the server by the end of the month for nothing in return just cause i like what you guys are doing here, seriously.

No bro u didnt offended me in any way. I love tohear opinions thats why i lockes and didnt deleted.

But at the end final desition is mine and its done already.

Autority (or dictatorship) is the way we always managed this and it have 10 years already. A server without autority is a mess.

Do not open this kind of topics anymore please. If i closed is because i dont want discussion about. Dont make us ban your forum account. U can always PM.

(null)