Sign in to follow this  
Xolotl

Premium Accounts? +More

Hey guys, new to the server, been here for about a week and I already have some suggestions("but you only been here for 1 week!" I know, I know, please hear me out.)

First thing I want to address is the donations page. Yes, it bothers me, and many of those items on there I feel just don't belong there for the sake of server balance and player morale. At the same time I see plenty of options for the online shop that can bring satisfaction to the majority of our community.

Just as Farjat has already mentioned, many of the items on the donations page can be bought from another player for 1/3rd of the price. So straight out, even if a Xelima Blade has already been bought, I can tell you this donations page won't be very effective for long, especially if it drains the server of it's popularity. Soon enough it will get to the point where players will realize the servers coming downfall and see any purchase for this game as a dangerous investment.

First step of the solution, I believe is to appeal more to players who have steady income, most of these players won't want much, if anything, just to be able to keep up with players who have time to play all day. For this I see Ancient Slates as a remedy. Here are some prices I think would be more appropiate. (With a limit of 1 purchase per day, if payment fails/canceled after player receives the items then penalties can later be applied. Perhaps make these tablets bound.

x5 Mana Slate Pack - 30min Each: $10

x10 Experience Slate Pack - 30min Each: $5

x5 Berserk Slate Pack - 30min Each: $10

Buyable GCPs should be removed or only be available to guilds that have been in the same Guild Lv. for more than a year. With the current prices cut in half.

10,000 for $25

25,000 for $50

Next, all the dyes are too expensive. Make them much cheaper. None of them should be more than $20.

Services:

Rare Spell Returned to Manual: $5

Account Unban Without Amnesty: $75 (I'm assuming this means their character is wiped and items deleted)

Armor Sex Change: $20

Town Change of 1 Character: $35

Town Change for Guild: $150 (of course any guild member who doesn't want to change won't be affected)

Name Change of 1 Character: $25

Retake Dark Knight set: $5

Email Change: Same

Apply an already owned Statted Cape's bonus to Hero's Cape: $15

Majestic Points: ( I rather they not be available with slates being the alternative and still requiring the buyer to actually play the game to receive any kind of benefit, but if it can't be helped.)

30 Majestic Points: $20 (limit 1 purchase per week)

100 Majestic Points: $50 (limit 1 purchase per month)

These should conflict with the limit on Slate purchases, say both cannot be purchased within 15 days of the other.

Would rather see all the rares(including jewelry & spells) on the donations page go, once again, if it can't be helped.

Xelima Weapons:

Rapier: $300. (25 second activation time)

Blade: $350. (25 second activation time)

Axe: $250. (30 second activation time)

Infact, all activation rares' prices' slightly reduced, with half activation gimp)

Wands: Kloness, Berserk, Ressurection. All prices halved, but only MS0 versions available.

I have no alternatives to offer for jewelry and spells, I think we can easily do without them.

Players can be denied online shop service any time for the sake of the server's health.

-PREMIUM ACCOUNTS-

I think the server could really make use of this, and it might even increase the player base if done properly.

Some benefits for premium memberships could be: Unlimited ingame warehouse storage(only if it doesn't slow down the server, I'm not sure how that stuff works)

Advanced Web Warehouse and all around faster storage & organizing capabilities(btw, I love the webwarehouse, a big thank you to whomever worked on bringing us this feature). A faster more functional, more convenient webwarehouse with improvements such as:

Multiple item selection for storage, kind of like how your email works when you're checking all the little boxes for the junk mails you're about to send to the trash.

Seperate storage pages for each character.

Ability to create storage pages in webwarehouse and name them.

What all this means if you don't understand; instead of identifying what item is on which character by looking for the numbers 1, 2 , 3, & 4, you just click on the page named after your character.

You can keep your warehouse organized by creating seperate pages for certain items. You can create as many pages as you want and name them what you want, and store whatever you want. Got too many Zemstones? Create a page just for your stones and store them there =)

Reduce Mana Recovery time by 2 seconds. (ie; if it recovers every 20 seconds normally, with premium it will be every 18 seconds)

Reduce HP Recovery time by 1 second. (if 10 seconds normally, with premium it becomes 9 seconds)

Premium Accounts all have an innate, constantly active +5% Critical Increase Chance. (The cap of 20% remains.)

Premium Accounts have their Skill % cap increased from 700% to 900%.

Premium Accounts have 10 seconds added to all their activation times. So an Ice Elemental Sword activation would last 70 seconds rather than the usual 60 seconds.

Last one I have for now is special events for premium members if and when the membership reaches a sizeable amount to make the events work. These events will not have incredible rewards or take away the frequency of events for normal players, but they will be worth participating in & could be made to be more organized and just something very different for a change of pace.

Membership $5 a Month? Add $1 for every additional character on the account. So a fully charged account would have 4 members and cost $8 a month.

- Suggestions Applying for All Players -

Things I feel us players need but I don't really have many ideas or a solution for at the moment. I think many of these problems are due to the x25 exp but can easily be remedied with some thought put into.

Making GoldCoins a viable currency. The expensive teleports are nice but they still don't put a dent on gold coin reserves. We need more money sinks and just more uses for gold coins, stuff that can be helpful but wont particularly give anyone an assured advantage.

Remove lower level weapon drops or replace with something useful. Double Axes & Tomahoc's, really?

Improve all skills. Something like some recipes for multiple potion production, ie; a recipe that produces 3 Super Potions at a time for Mana, Health, and Revitilization.

Manufacturing; this skill is also much less useful with instant Lv180 and DKsets. No one needs Flamberge+2 or 200% GiS when DKTemplar is much better, don't forget all those other weapons that no one even uses on regular EXP rate servers. Plus the DR increase on Manu sets is neglible in comparison with the balance of DR & PA on DKarmor. It's only real benefit is the increased durability, which only gains an advantage through a long fight(these dont happen too often). Some Manufacturable shields would be nice.

Make Battle Mages the most formidable foes on the battle field if the player using it has mastery of this game. How about a 65-140 INT requirement, Low Mana Cost, incredibly powerful damage spell that targets only 1 square? A near instant KO for any low VIT character. However it should not go through PFM so that it cannot be abused with Paralyze. Does Warrior Hero set's HitProb Bonus apply to spell casting? If it doesn't, it should so we can give our BattleMages a little something more.

Greatly Increase PvM Damage on Dark Elf Bow, but not enough for it to compete with higher STR req weapons like Battle Axe and up.

Lower Minimum chance to be hit from 10% to 5% for PvM. Maximum chance to hit from 80% to 90% PvM.

VIT Angels, Where are they? Why can't we buy them?

Remove 20 Charisma Requirement for Guildmasters. The way the current system works encourages people to use their guildmasters as secondary characters. That is horrible!

Every guild I've been in had the guildmaster mostly active on his designated PvP character. Can we put an end to this trend and have our guildmasters fight alongside us in battle?

Make the requirement to start a guild 400 contribution and eliminate the 20 charisma requirement.

That is all for now, I know I had a couple more ideas so I may edit this post when I remember or think up of anything else. And lemme know what you guys think.

Edited by Xolotl

Yes all very cool. But my name is calu, my nickname is farjat, and i dont do fruity clicks on helbreath for cheap.

I do it on front of everybody not hidding item selling like everyone else.

People can pay my prices if they wish.

Thanks to Scofield i just payed for whole year on a strong http host which will hold an updater/installer for nemesis probably. Payed the renewal of the forum license also.

" VIT Angels, Where are they? Why can't we buy them?"

Yes i fruited the shop. But i still didnt *censored*ed up on dices and u can still have the same balance pvp server. Im just giving away more tools/toys on a way i can work it better.

Vit Angel, Kmon!!!

Im a bitch like everyone else. Im just not cheap.