Sign in to follow this  
Svafnir

Server Crash?

great. i will log in then. what can I do to have the 2 majs I lost back? shall I send u a screenshot or something like that?

great. i will log in then. what can I do to have the 2 majs I lost back? shall I send u a screenshot or something like that?

If the majs was logged and you submit a ticket or pm me in game when i'm free (on my GM char !), I'll replace them majs by an equal amount of experience.

hey i dont want to sound like a dick or anything but cant you call the cops or something and get the person *censored*ed up for it? my friend about 7 years ago got questioned by them for trying to hack his schoool. cant do the same thing? or cant some "patriot" of nemesis go destroy his computers? if i knew how to hack i would......

hey i dont want to sound like a dick or anything but cant you call the cops or something and get the person *censored*ed up for it? my friend about 7 years ago got questioned by them for trying to hack his schoool. cant do the same thing? or cant some "patriot" of nemesis go destroy his computers? if i knew how to hack i would......

It's possible, but we don't take time or effort to do it. We don't care about them, they're just putting our security to the test, that's all... they testing it, and we keep advancing it, so let them come, we'll keep dodging them off all the time till they get tired.

farjat is on top of this shit! o yah!

No.

I WAS on top of this shit.

White figured alone an attack and fixed it himself.

Actually all this year i partyed and he cared server.

He is pushing me to retire!