Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Guild Upgrade Requirement Change

i remember couple of weeks ago to upgrade guild from lvl 2 to 3 only needed 25k GCP and now it says it requires 50k.

was there a change or is it a bug? because i havent seen any notices regarding that.

Edited by Vintage

but wasnt it that GM made guild upgrade so each players donate 1k GCP for guild upgrades?

no i could of sworn it was 25k....a GM please verify this and thanks.

btw was there ever a Life[GM]? his rl name is Anthony? also whats the highest bbh+? ever made in nem2?

The original guild system topic states the original intention of "non-lazy-players" (ACTIVE PLAYERS), but within one week after the release, the GCP upgrade requirements were lowered, this was stated in another topic on the forum.

There wasn't any Life[GM] as far as I know (I'm in nemesis for 3 years+ now), but I do know a guy named Anthony who runs another helbreath and calls himself Life[GM]... but well, that hb not that old & good as nemesis.

Highest BBH upgrade that's around in nemesis 2 is a BBH+5, it's the unique BBH+5 in the game owned by an Elvine character who made it by himself (not bought it).

yes when it was lowered it was lowered to 10k GCP to lvl from 1 - 2

then 25k from 2 - 3

then 50k from 3 - 4

im seriously freaking out because after my guild upgraded to 2 i checked and it was 25k but now its asking 50k....