Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Recall In Safe

yeah sorry haha should of been more clear hah thanks fag mito lolol jk

and heres another thing im wondering. if we use sex pot do we need 200 GCP for dk or is it free? because i dont think using sex pot which is a part of the game. should allow us to get free dk set....

the "recall in safe zone" update was never applied, many complains occured.

the sex pot change, yeah, at this point you have to pay 200 CP to retake DK set. (trough ticket system)

However we do seek to change this system & make it more automated so you can just do it yourself in the CH without the need of a GM to do it.

On top of that we could eventually add the ability to take a new DK set for free when changing sex, or automatically change the set's sex also.

since theres a possibility of eventually getting it for free why do we have to pay 200 now? cant we just write a ticket and get free dk set?i could imagine gms suspecting players exploiting that. so make the player whosd writing he ticket have the sex pot in bag and write a ticklet so the GM will use sex pot and change sex also change DK armor set. would that qork?

since theres a possibility of eventually getting it for free why do we have to pay 200 now? cant we just write a ticket and get free dk set?i could imagine gms suspecting players exploiting that. so make the player whosd writing he ticket have the sex pot in bag and write a ticklet so the GM will use sex pot and change sex also change DK armor set. would that qork?

you pay for the GMs effort now so ppl don't abuse it and ask new dk set every 2 minutes.

how are they gonna ask every 2 mins? if im asking for free dk set with sex pot only? i think we should be able to keep 1 of each set instead of getting the set deleted. that way it will save the GMs time?