Sign in to follow this  
javiiiiii

Encourage The Fight

is 2pid try to fight in no sade time...here the ppl just log to fight in sade(them are very great) but in no sade time the server is bored.

i just suggest what u give ideas for encourage fight and GM take those ideas

Edited by javiiiiii

FIGHT MAP!! portal in CH to go this map to every who want fight and get eks

ml tp? There are a lot of new tps that u can take at ch. Of course if you want to have those tps you have to win sade / heldenians.

I mean, the server is bored because you don't know what to do or you're too lazy to look for enemies.

not true audio slave....there are no enemies period. face it this game no one raids alone anymore its always groups of people. javi him self always follows at least 5 people and expects 1 aresdewn to fight. or when us Aresden raids all elvines afk at wh. its always the same and maybe we get lucky sometimes with a new player in elvine but thats VERY rare. But in aresden thats a daily thing. new players coming and leaving is very normal.

lol wtf hahahaha i dint even read ur post javi but i just read it and loled

Edited by Vintage

As I was saying to someone in the game the other day:

Why do new players leave Aresden constantly? It's not just because of the large amount of Elvines raiding. It's because "Aresdens are jerks", "Aresdens never help anyone", "No one helped me in Aresden", etc. etc. etc.

I've heard countless times that people in Aresden (and Elvine, too) aren't nice to new players, calling them "noob", yelling at them because they died to the enemy town, or just ignore them completely.

Lesson here? Be nice, show them where Barracks is, maybe show them 1 pit to train in, and DON'T call them a "noob", DON'T yell at them for dying a lot, DON'T be an *censored*. Simple enough, right?

As I was saying to someone in the game the other day:

Why do new players leave Aresden constantly? It's not just because of the large amount of Elvines raiding. It's because "Aresdens are jerks", "Aresdens never help anyone", "No one helped me in Aresden", etc. etc. etc.

I've heard countless times that people in Aresden (and Elvine, too) aren't nice to new players, calling them "noob", yelling at them because they died to the enemy town, or just ignore them completely.

Lesson here? Be nice, show them where Barracks is, maybe show them 1 pit to train in, and DON'T call them a "noob", DON'T yell at them for dying a lot, DON'T be an *censored*. Simple enough, right?

that is the truth.....aint gonna lie after creating a guild and helping 20+ people and then die because i tried to save them got old really fast. i gave up :( and now i just focus on gearing my self up but seems like there are even less new players than a couple of weeks ago.

good job to a few elv mages though, faught ares groups when they just turned 180 and then the other elvs with items joined in and turned it into a nice fight for awhile. honestly at this point if you have roms or ogre rings give them out or just trade it for a zem to new players. even hp,mp 7 or 14 armor you know its just collecting dust in ur wh. dont be a cheap bastard and if you've seen a new player pretty active and playing. give them some new items that you dont need