Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Potion Paks

I was wondering if its allowed for us to use cool different paks for potions like invis pots, summoning pots and spgs and pgs.

if so could someone please link where i can dl or send it to me via email?

it's just changes the look in your bag for better organization, therefore it does not affect gameplay what so ever. Also I'd like a cool looking interface as well but seems like everyones scared to show their paks or something haha!

it's just changes the look in your bag for better organization, therefore it does not affect gameplay what so ever. Also I'd like a cool looking interface as well but seems like everyones scared to show their paks or something haha!

the skins cant be changed anymore because ppl used it to take advantage... gain fps/see through bag, etc..

well so can anyone help me get just cool potion paks? its legal i checked with a GM

well.. its not that hard, you need to download hb pack browser in order to see witch is the sprite you wish to change.. then you just create, or replace the potion pack for the one you want (same name) and thats pretty much it.

i think korean server has diff packs for the pots, so if u get those packs and replace em i guess they should be modified, not sure thou

i think korean server has diff packs for the pots, so if u get those packs and replace em i guess they should be modified, not sure thou

yes korean has a diff potions... :)

item-pack.pak is what you see in your bag.

using korean pak won't work, their encryption is different then nemesis' encryption.

why dont we have cool looking pots lol?

Design me some, if they're cool looking enough, we'll add them for you.

haha i have a better idea. why dont the staff host a public pot pak event and the prize would be 5 stones or zems lol

oh and i cant find where to download pak editing can you link please?

Edited by Vintage

why dont we have cool looking pots lol?

Design me some, if they're cool looking enough, we'll add them for you.

here you go white, its not exactly my own design, however i feel it as a part of me..

IPB Image

(arg joke, sry guys) :lol: