Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Alchemy Improvement

I would love to see some improvements with alchemy and with the new skill taming it would be fun to see alchemists summoning mobs and tamers taming to attack the summoner haha

We have plans for alchemy improvement.

But no new summons for now, there's already demons and unis to be summoned

oh thats cool then but i think we should have some simple commands for summons like attacking a target of your choice.

there already is.... for many many many many years... /tgt to target and /hold to hold them and /free to release their hold.

lol no im not talking abot those and yes those have been out for years. but there are no commands to attack a targetd monster if i were to tame a TW i would want it to attack IW vise versa but it wont do that it would just attack whatever is in its range first

lol no im not talking abot those and yes those have been out for years. but there are no commands to attack a targetd monster if i were to tame a TW i would want it to attack IW vise versa but it wont do that it would just attack whatever is in its range first

yes, true, for mobs there is no tgt ability, a TW is always named TW no matter what, it wouldn't know which TW to attack if you'd type /tgt Tigerworm cuz there can be many... with player names only 1 can exist.

We'll look into some way, maybe add ability to /tgt the mob or player you're pointing at with your cursor.

We do are working on another command "/follow" to make the mob follow you and not attack anything or anyone (so mobs can be lured much easier)

im sure you guys will develop something nice soon enough just keep this post in mind so eventually we can macro the summons :)