Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Farm Exp

is farm exp just x1?

can we possibly increase that? for new 180s chars I'd like to train at scorps for skills and get some exp but it seems im getting 200 exp in farm per scorp instead of increased exp in town

he said for new 180's char, so i'll say no, u got more than enuff being able to get to 180 without having to worry about raiders, once ur 180 at least u got dk set, and u have 2 days of the week when there's only 1 min raid aka SW/garden has no raiding at all.

im talking about training weapon skills not lvling. I guess I should of been more clear. I don't want to just stand there and hit vegatbles for days and not get exp, i'd rather go to scorps or orcs and try to get some exp while doing it also might have the chance of getting stones or zems. but since our server has a great raiding program i think we should increase the exp in farm so that the new players can also get exp while training weapon skills. Also I'm not saying the automated spawns of plants arent great of training either, im just simply saying the exp would be cool haha

but again, it would end up with ppl farming farm (lol) for exp

i mean, we already have ppl who just use macros to leave chars on sc/orc pits and get exp afk, but at least i always kill em with other town's char, but in farm no1 would be able to do that

even if u'r training long sword/hammer, u can still get them done in the bracks. tbh, u wanna get drops and yet dont wanna get raided, prolly sw/garden. u cant have the best of both worlds. :)