Sign in to follow this  
JJang2

Can Make By Crafting

1. can make stones by crafting

*need contri 15

- X stone 3pic : town's flag(1ea) + ruby+cristal+ SGstone, grayG nurget + cyc hand

- M stone 3pic : town's flag(1ea) + emmy+cristal+ SGstone, grayG nurget + cyc hand

2. can buy stones at shop(in HBkor)

(1) zem = 1,000,000 gold

(2) M & X stone = 2,000,000 gold

2nd idea can make maybe good for reduce lag!!

mass ppls pick all items for hel-gold :wub:

and need reduce hel-gold weight.

3. If same town ppl use safe mode, dun freeze in same town ppl.

good? we can got more high skill organization. :wub:

4. bad player and bad word user discipline negetive rep.

1) 1st -100

2) 2nd -200

etc~~

it is good for R-weapon user XD

Edited by JJang2

could work the stones being sold at shop, anyways stones are kinda worthless nowadays since most ppl alreaady have high craft items, and it could help out noobs who dont have a guild to do wyv

the crafting could also work, but who would rather a xel or merien over 10 eks that is the flag cost? lol

2. can buy stones at shop(in HBkor)

(1) zem = 500,000 gold

(2) M & X stone = 1,000,000 gold

2nd idea can make maybe good for reduce lag!!

mass ppls pick all items for hel-gold :wub:

i like this one. in this way new players can get zems and don't lose their items, cause its hard to get ppl to hunt with, when you are a noob

:lol: bump~~ :wub:

maybe nemesis developers should concentrate on finding the solution to delay and lag since we know it exist (as we have seen on other servers)

it would be awesome

maybe nemesis developers should concentrate on finding the solution to delay and lag since we know it exist (as we have seen on other servers)

it would be awesome

yes we do work at it, and no it does not exist.

delay ALWAYS exist, you can't deny the delay, a real solution for delay doesn't exist, other server claiming to have a solution have either different ping for you or have edited helbreath speed settings to hide delay by making things faster or slower as they really are.

it would be awesome

delay ALWAYS exist, you can't deny the delay, a real solution for delay doesn't exist, other server claiming to have a solution have either different ping for you or have edited helbreath speed settings to hide delay by making things faster or slower as they really are.

i think was hb legion the one i was thinking.. i don't have any lag and my ping is the same than in neme.

idk what they did but it seems to work just fine

it would be awesome

i think was hb legion the one i was thinking.. i don't have any lag and my ping is the same than in neme.

yes, legion it is, we know what they did, they did as I explained, they've speeded up animation, so when you'd run in any direction faster then the client can send or receive the data, causing to create a no-lagg situation of people who ping around 170~200 somewhere.

IT do causes more lagg for pingers of 300+ and pingers of 150- (less then 150), and I think they're also having a frame limit, but that i'm not sure about.

99% of the hb's their angels work differently then nemesis ones, I've discovered room for improvement in the angels of nemesis, so i'll be making it and releasing it soon (within 1~2 weeks)

it would be awesome

yes, legion it is, we know what they did, they did as I explained, they've speeded up animation, so when you'd run in any direction faster then the client can send or receive the data, causing to create a no-lagg situation of people who ping around 170~200 somewhere.

IT do causes more lagg for pingers of 300+ and pingers of 150- (less then 150), and I think they're also having a frame limit, but that i'm not sure about.

99% of the hb's their angels work differently then nemesis ones, I've discovered room for improvement in the angels of nemesis, so i'll be making it and releasing it soon (within 1~2 weeks)

sounds good, looking forward to it!

Why not just remove Angel graphics altogether? We don't see what Magic Gem people have equipped or what rings/necklaces they have, why see the angel?