Sign in to follow this  
IcyMage

Hunter...

its for the new update of server and no doubt its will make ppls come here :S

new class for each town an Hunter class with this taming ability specialize it only for hunter class so they can tame mobs for tanking and etc... after he tame some mobs he can control his beast he can choose if he want his beast tanker or fighter...

and he can choose alot of beast ofc u guys need to upgrade best defence so ppls want kill his beast fast :P and he cant tame an tw that hit 120 :S he can tame lets say stalker then hit 20 25

his wpns will be bow... ofc will be important to add more bow :) which give alot dmg and there will be alot of arrow kind which he can equip to his bow poison arrows fire arrows ice arrows ( all can get from drops) which got dmg and special effect

mmmm and i dont know if gms can make it but make archer with spells like a mage lets say he got his own bufs thats give him def and healing and ofc power spells like Fire Attack which can be used any 15 sec that give his attack more dmg instead of crits :P

mmm thats just the idea if gms will like it i can upgrade it... think for new wpn new spells... each offect for diffrent beast whats his stats look like mmm well thats it :P

sry for bad inglish im stupid jew :o

Cya hope its a good idea

its for the new update of server and no doubt its will make ppls come here :S

new class for each town an Hunter class with this taming ability specialize it only for hunter class so they can tame mobs for tanking and etc... after he tame some mobs he can control his beast he can choose if he want his beast tanker or fighter...

and he can choose alot of beast ofc u guys need to upgrade best defence so ppls want kill his beast fast :P and he cant tame an tw that hit 120 :S he can tame lets say stalker then hit 20 25

his wpns will be bow... ofc will be important to add more bow :) which give alot dmg and there will be alot of arrow kind which he can equip to his bow poison arrows fire arrows ice arrows ( all can get from drops) which got dmg and special effect

mmmm and i dont know if gms can make it but make archer with spells like a mage lets say he got his own bufs thats give him def and healing and ofc power spells like Fire Attack which can be used any 15 sec that give his attack more dmg instead of crits :P

mmm thats just the idea if gms will like it i can upgrade it... think for new wpn new spells... each offect for diffrent beast whats his stats look like mmm well thats it :P

sry for bad inglish im stupid jew :o

Cya hope its a good idea

+1

i like the idea of a hunter with bows and magic arrow attacks.......good if you could get a pure war to have access to magic attacks threw bows and magic type arrow attacks.....para a mage with a bow then come in for the kill with a bbh.......hahahahaha

Para a mage with weapon = Sword of Medusa ;)

Para mage using bow = Bow of Medusa (lol? this sound fruit)

Freeze mage using bow = Bow of Ice Elemental (lol? this sound fruit)

Poison enemy using bow = Poison Arrows or Bow with PD stat.

And also, a "hunter class" it not a full class, the suggestion here just puts a semi-class to the game (like BMage, the're warrior + mage combined into new class called BMage)... "hunter" would be a warrior (or mage) combined with new items making a "hunter".

nono i dont want to mix classes though about making new stats and shits for the hunter.

Wisdom and Int and DEx and str will be his main part he will need 104 str for full swing at any bow :P 112 int for amp :P wisdon for mana regen and dmg and ofc dex to hit better :P

mmm and not "Bow of Ice Elemental"

"Ice Arrow" freeze guy for 2 second :P

or "Ice Attack" new kind of spele which cast time is 1 s and its shoot an arrow to a person and its freeze him for 5 s

im not sure if huner should get amp maybe just 59 str for amp zerk and pfm mmm i can think of it alot more

i can give u full idea in 3 days need alot of thinking are u want it white ? :P

nono i dont want to mix classes though about making new stats and shits for the hunter.

Wisdom and Int and DEx and str will be his main part he will need 104 str for full swing at any bow :P 112 int for amp :P wisdon for mana regen and dmg and ofc dex to hit better :P

mmm and not "Bow of Ice Elemental"

"Ice Arrow" freeze guy for 2 second :P

or "Ice Attack" new kind of spele which cast time is 1 s and its shoot an arrow to a person and its freeze him for 5 s

im not sure if huner should get amp maybe just 59 str for amp zerk and pfm mmm i can think of it alot more

i can give u full idea in 3 days need alot of thinking are u want it white ? :P

please don't.

We will NOT adjust existing game mechanics for this, we keep all ORIGINAL game mechanics and only ADD to them.