Sign in to follow this  
Mentσne

Private Pits

What happened to the idea of buying private pits? I mean it was a GREAT idea. It should be like how it was meant to be, if you have x amount of contribution you can purchase a private pit of your choice (Cyc, ww, cf, etc) but as exp goes up cont goes up.

And maybe to make them more worthwile, make them only last an hour or so?

I don't know, but I believe private pits SHOULD be purchasable, training in public has become so meaningless with all the mages roaming around waiting to spam blizz and MIM.

Edited by Mentσne

Private pits are scheduled to be added again, with the virtual map feature in nemesis there'll be enough pits for everyone :P

Private pits are scheduled to be added again, with the virtual map feature in nemesis there'll be enough pits for everyone :P

huh? wat about raiding pits then!

u won't raid pits, u will fight against someone who wants to fight aswell, not against someone who intends to get majestics and will recall if u bother him.

That sounds like a LOVELY statement White, I just hope it's soon so we can start getting quicker majs without all the damn interruption.

In the last hour I've been disrupted FOUR TIMES by elvs trying to get a majestic point. This is pure bullshit.

u won't raid pits, u will fight against someone who wants to fight aswell, not against someone who intends to get majestics and will recall if u bother him.

fail

edit ontopic: the thing bro is, i think price for private pits shuld be kinda high /now that max cap for contri will be like 10k, at least 1-2k imo) cuz having a, for example, ettin pit for ur whole guild for like 1 hour, means if u take 9 ppl ull mass kill and have a high chance of getting naiz drops

Edited by Exec

fail

edit ontopic: the thing bro is, i think price for private pits shuld be kinda high /now that max cap for contri will be like 10k, at least 1-2k imo) cuz having a, for example, ettin pit for ur whole guild for like 1 hour, means if u take 9 ppl ull mass kill and have a high chance of getting naiz drops

and it's not helbreath

do something where u are required to plant an ares/elv flag somewhere in order to use the private pit. so its like if an ares flag is planted, ares get to use the pit for 1hr without elv being able to disturb. in this way:

(1) we make the ares/elv flag useful rather than using them only for held.

(2) contri are way to easy to get. using contri for prvt pit might result in pvm > pvp.

(3) u fight for the pit. u win u get it. eks and majs. 2 in 1 package.

idk how its gona work but just a random suggestion.

Probably pits will be hire-able by guilds and available to that guild for the hired period of time or if the last person leaves the pit and the map auto-closes.

The price will be payed using GCP (obviously) and will be high as it's PRIVATE, no PvP in there.

Pit raiding will still happen, people need to kill in the wild to gather contri for their guild to be able to purchase the pit.

Effort of contri > time of pit hired (obviously)

Probably an ettin pit will not be around or will be very limited or combined with another/other pits (where ettin be random spawn)

About your idea on flags, there are other plans with flags, yet to be revealed, but they'll come in handy.

Are the drop and exp rates for private pits the same as normal or are they reduced/increased because it is private?

never liked the idea of private pits. this is helbreath. why is the pits at middleland? simply because u got to fight in the middle for it..

stop whining and play..

single player games suit whiners tat worry about being ambush..

In the last hour I've been disrupted FOUR TIMES by elvs trying to get a majestic point. This is pure bullshit.

No, this is Helbreath. Stop whinning.

No, this is Helbreath. Stop whinning.

+1

where we leave the raid with that stupid idea?. wanna a private area??? win heldenian and hunt with your whole guild in BF...i have to pm some1 to figth? i wanna raid with all my guild find kill ppl. if they wanna figth for the pit they should call back and fight and enjoy the most FUNNIEST PVP GAME OF THE WORLD: WICH IS HELBREATH.

ppl trying to convert helbreath on WOW or L2.

WAKE UP ENJOY THE GAME THE WAY WE LOVE OVER THIS YEARS