Sign in to follow this  
Mentσne

Will Donate For...

I am willing to donate 20 USD for Majs, hopefully in the 40-50 area. I just really need the majs, so I'm willing to donate 20 dollars for some extra majs. Is this allowed? And if it is, when and where can I do it?

Help a player out, Ive been playing on Nem for 5 years I had a DK 15 in Nem 1 and the server restarted no less than a week right after I got it after working VERY hard... Just please accept this 20 dollars and allow me to have a decent amount of Majs, I'm a big supporter of this server.

Thank you.

Edited by Mentσne

You can donate $25 to be rewarded 10 majs for your kindness.

Or donate $100 to be rewarded 50 majs for your kindness.

Full donation reward list can be found at:

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/donations.php

Donations can be made trough Paypal or Western Union.

once you made a donation, make a ticket at the nemesis website stating you made a donation, add paypal transaction ID and state what you donated for.

For WU donations make a ticket to request this atfirst, then Farjat will contact you back with further details and instructions.

If you have more questions feel free ask them in this topic or trough the nemesis ticket system.

You can donate $25 to be rewarded 10 majs for your kindness.

Or donate $100 to be rewarded 50 majs for your kindness.

Full donation reward list can be found at:

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/donations.php

Donations can be made trough Paypal or Western Union.

once you made a donation, make a ticket at the nemesis website stating you made a donation, add paypal transaction ID and state what you donated for.

For WU donations make a ticket to request this atfirst, then Farjat will contact you back with further details and instructions.

If you have more questions feel free ask them in this topic or trough the nemesis ticket system.

That's it ? 25 for 10 majs? I'll donate 30 dollars If I can get 20 majs. Sound good?

im not a GM but i can tell u this, u cant really negotiate donations since server doesnt really rely on em to be stable, so prices aint that easy to change :>

im not a GM but i can tell u this, u cant really negotiate donations since server doesnt really rely on em to be stable, so prices aint that easy to change :>

I just need the majs really bad, barely DK 10. And theres all this talk of server reset, if that happens I'm just gona quit causee I've worked hard for where I'm at now.

every1 worked its *censored* off for majis, just be patiente, and GMs clearly said there's not gonna be any server reset duh, dont listen to rumours...

every1 worked its *censored* off for majis, just be patiente, and GMs clearly said there's not gonna be any server reset duh, dont listen to rumours...

I'm donating 25 dollars.

there'll be NO SERVER RESET !

We do not negotiate prices or rewards.

25$ for 10, of 100$ for 50.

Nothing in between.

there'll be NO SERVER RESET !

We do not negotiate prices or rewards.

25$ for 10, of 100$ for 50.

Nothing in between.

I donated the 25 USD and sent a ticket.