Sign in to follow this  
Mito24

What Happened With..

- NEW COLORS! We have not changed old colors, we have ADDED new colors WITHOUT losing the old colors! Come check them out!

=)

Nemesis can have up to 255 colors, yet only around 25 colors are actually in use, the original 16 + an additional 10 were added.

The added colors are rare, such as Dye(White), this color was released back in December when the update was made.

Due to the delay of the Guild System, the other colors didn't receive names back then and some White dyes were given on X-mas 2010 event.

Once the Guild System arrives, these additional dyes will be named properly, and therefore can be distributed (trough events only !) to the players, we'll probably see more scavenger events and dye-hiding events comming up as not only Orange, Pink, Gold and Crimson-Red are rare ;)

We might even add some dyes are quest rewards in the new questing types we're making, but that's unsure yet.

i hate scavenger events :(, try with another event style xD

pvp tournament ;) (still need to continue building the system though, cuz it'll be fully automated)

i hate scavenger events :(, try with another event style xD

pvp tournament ;) (still need to continue building the system though, cuz it'll be fully automated)

+1

i love u white :wub: :wub:

Edited by roca1985