Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Maybe One Day...

Maybe one day...

You'll be actually able to do this too...

IPB Image

Please Note: This game content was exploited by using Game Master abilities, an instant Tame or solo-tame of a Tigerworm would not be possible unless Game Master abilities are used.

Sneak-preview of an upcomming additional game content to compensate the long-term waiting for the Guild System !

nice capes :o i want that colours!!! :)

nemesis has those already, but they arn't yet available for public, only the White one is distributed to a limited amount of people who won the x-mas event.

nemesis has those already, but they arn't yet available for public, only the White one is distributed to a limited amount of people who won the x-mas event.

how come they arnt avaiable to the public? are they going to become available to the pubic?

how come they arnt avaiable to the public? are they going to become available to the pubic?

We didn't name the dyes yet as we're not sure yet to keep these colors or not...

So far no suggestions entered in the staff room or from player's side for new colors...

So currently we keep these colors, but we don't know a good purpose for them yet, they're not that "awesome" colors like Gold, Orange, White or Pink, they're just the casual colors but slightly brighter or slightly softer...

There is yet no decision made if we'll release them in public or not, there do are plans to make colors that have rainbow effects (changing color over time !) or even glowing colors (glowing like IE, Xelima, Medusa swords), but those are still future, very low priority and untested (except for rainbow cape, which turned out to be extreemly memory eating and laggy)

awesome ty for reply--can i put suggestion. that make it you can colour tower sheilds like you can with capes and boots/shoes..

awesome ty for reply--can i put suggestion. that make it you can colour tower sheilds like you can with capes and boots/shoes..

coloring armors won't come to nemesis.