Sign in to follow this  
maybeliin

Anoyone Playin This Server Anymore?

I really like this server and the work put in by its staff. Hope a wipe doesn't happen anytime soon, but i'll continue to play it even after a wipe.

Hai everyone!

I wish I could play but Im in the army =D (4months to go)

Anyways its good to see that theres still some activity in nemesis and I hope that survivors will be strong once again! =)

Hai everyone!

Anyways its good to see that theres still some activity in nemesis and I hope that survivors will be strong once again! =)

Hai! Come back when you are done with army, 4months is not too long time. There are now atleast 8 old survivor members playing in nemesis.

Edited by LLL

Hai everyone!

Hai! Come back when you are done with army, 4months is not too long time. There are now atleast 8 old survivor members playing in nemesis.

Ill be back playin HB when I get my last promotion 8th of july =P

Ill be qualified to lead the survivors since Im gonna be officially an officer in the summer =D Till then keep our flag up high!

yay ruutu back

bored with rift and wow, maybe i should come back.

ah love the shit talk in hb.

Hai everyone!

Ill be back playin HB when I get my last promotion 8th of july =P

Ill be qualified to lead the survivors since Im gonna be officially an officer in the summer =D Till then keep our flag up high!

Gonna be a lot of fun when we get Survivors back together.

Anyone talked to radar recently?

Oh and Muslihat?

I hadnt play in months, I only logged in one day in like 7 months...

If Survivors are going to come back, i will try to log in more often... they were a challenge and gave me good times and fights :)

I hadnt play in months, I only logged in one day in like 7 months...

If Survivors are going to come back, i will try to log in more often... they were a challenge and gave me good times and fights :)

I might come back to play once in a while ;) I'm not sure though, lots of university + life stuff going on atm. I'm atleast trying to get on during the next weekend with Thorkhain to refresh some memories with this game...

EDIT: Yeah I obviously talked with Radar1 aka Thorkhain :)

Playing is far away for me, but you can count on my for making updates :P

we're planning extensive testing on the guild system, taming & map virtualisations aswell as its related Guild Houses :D

So far Taming and map Virtualisation (+ Guild Houses) are very stable, Guild System should be stable but many parts are untested.

Expect to see more awesome stuff comming over a short period of time.

we're planning extensive testing on the guild system, taming & map virtualisations aswell as its related Guild Houses :D

So far Taming and map Virtualisation (+ Guild Houses) are very stable, Guild System should be stable but many parts are untested.

white, how much time do you think it will take you to launch the update that includes taming/guild system?

white, how much time do you think it will take you to launch the update that includes taming/guild system?

If all testing goes well this weekend and Farjat manages to get all changes applies to the server, it can be released this weekend... but ofcrouse if more testing is needed, it could take a couple days to weeks for release.

According to my personal opinion the update is reasonably stable for release except for a few minor things such as joining guilds & leaving guilds, basically those are untested in the new system as they used to work properly in the old.