Sign in to follow this  
gorefest

Donation For Rep Reset: That Exist?

lets imagine rep reset is us$ 100

Someone with -754 rep will want this reset.

Why he should pay same amount than u !!!

Maybe do some fix value per every point of rep. Just to put an example: $0.10 every point of rep?

But, for values above -3000 or so it would be to much, to pay $300. Maybe put a top of $100, 150 maybe? So if you have beyond certain high amount of negative rep, you wont pay $1000 to reset from -10.000 to 0. But if you have for example, -754, you would pay $75.

Edited by Svafnir

lets imagine rep reset is us$ 100

Someone with -754 rep will want this reset.

Why he should pay same amount than u !!!

You do that policy to exchange gender of armors? Lets say, merien armors will cost more than other itens?

All services offered on the "donation" system is a fixed price.

Although, i was wanting rep reset for a LONG time ago. I did that thing because was something like an possibility of reseting my rep in a easyer way. That didnt happened. Before the "lame criminal" thing, i had a much lower rep. But it was already max damage for kloness weapons (over 3k).

Also, 754 negative rep? I beleive that this is an easy amount of rep to heal. In less than 2 weeks with 2 chars logged and exchanging rep only with one of'en u can get over 1k reps.

ADD: and, the service offered is "rep reset", not giving rep away. No one using this system will have an fresh char with HUGE rep, ready to use kloness/righteous itens. Is just an reset to 0, just like making a new char. Making a new char means it comes lvl1, 0 exp, dont? So make this penallity over this system. You will get your rep reseted, but your exp will become 0.

Maybe do some fix value per every point of rep. Just to put an example: $0.10 every point of rep?

But, for values above -3000 or so it would be to much, to pay $300. Maybe put a top of $100, 150 maybe? So if you have beyond certain high amount of negative rep, you wont pay $1000 to reset from -10.000 to 0. But if you have for example, -754, you would pay $75.

I just cant understand why make something like rep (b4nal if u put at same side as Majestics, dye colors, town change and so) SO EXPENSIVE! Its just something like uhhh? Why? Understand?

Idk why you guys want me paying so big amout for a rep reset, didnt i got hamn enought? My exp is going to 0 right now on decrims :)

And my atempt was to heal my rep. So, i got the worst rep in server and my exp is going to 0.

Anyway, you guys want a suggestion?

Rep reset comes with exp reset (goes to 0) and should cost something like a normal price, about 50 USD.

Edited by gorefest