Sign in to follow this  
FullHouse

Ie Neck

If ie neck gives 100% protection for ice dmg, why not efreet neck and air elemental neck does the same with they respective element? My suggestion is make the same 100%protection for both or reduce ie elemental to 50% as the original helbreath does.

Edited by FullHouse

IE neck gives 100% protection from ice spells effect, that is, freeze, but 50% protection from damage, just like the others.

The other magic types doesnt have any other effect YET

If ie neck gives 100% protection for ice dmg, why not efreet neck and air elemental neck does the same with they respective element? My suggestion is make the same 100%protection for both or reduce ie elemental to 50% as the original helbreath does.

if u got your info from the portal than its wrong. how i wish its 100% protection from ice dmg as well!

ICE SWORD effect should be REMOVED to IE neck.

it gives 100% no freeze effect then why i have to die frozen from ice sword?

Because IE Sword pierces Necklaces. :)

That, and it's the only way to be frozen with IE Neck - people need SOMETHING to slow down IE Neck users.

Jing u are saying things like IE necks is available like dm1/ms10 and everyone have it )))

IE necks are really rare and IE sword isnt.

Good and rare item should be better than Avarage (low value) sword.

we even cant compare those 2 above , only thing similar for both is word "rare/special" given by hb creators , but lets remember that m shield is "rare" aswell )))

well many people , many opinions ! those who have ie sword and never had ie neck will say : "its fair! lets freeze all around"

if its suppose to be that way then remove description " never frozen " / " Complete protection of Freeze " from IE neck

Jing u are saying things like IE necks is available like dm1/ms10 and everyone have it )))

IE necks are really rare and IE sword isnt.

Good and rare item should be better than Avarage (low value) sword.

we even cant compare those 2 above , only thing similar for both is word "rare/special" given by hb creators , but lets remember that m shield is "rare" aswell )))

well many people , many opinions ! those who have ie sword and never had ie neck will say : "its fair! lets freeze all around"

if its suppose to be that way then remove description " never frozen " / " Complete protection of Freeze " from IE neck

Most people who have IE Necks also have good MR/MA Sets. IE Sword is one of the few defenses against those people, especially if they have good ping and always stay pfm/amped.

I'm an IE Neck user myself, but people usually don't use IE Swords on me for whatever reason. However, when they do, I don't cry about it, because it's the one "easy" way to slow me down a lot, even if they don't manage to kill me.

White is working on fixing the descriptions of things in the portal now that he knows the Nemesis source codes, so those will be changed when he has time.