Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Just A Thought...

First off, i wanna ask if its possible to edit the sex of existing armor?

If it is, wouldnt it be a good idea to be able to "fit" armor to your character at the bs, making it W or M for a fee of say... 5 million gold + 100 contribution or something like that.

I think it would bring back gold into the game (more then just buying lottery tickets).

I also think it would make life easier for GMs with less work when someone changes sex and making new dk/hero armor all the time, just cus someone got a new set.

It would also make trades easier and open up the market, its very hard to get a trade sometimes. For example, the mayority of mages are w, therefore w mp armor is very hard to get.

what u think?

/Zoul

hi

no

trades are already to difficult.

this would make trades easier. no more difficult. If u can trade stuff no matter what gender they are made for, thats a plus right?

i think what moha meant is:

no1 would trade their itens, if im M and i get a mp 91 hoses W, but i already have a mid -good mp set M, i wont change my sex, but if the armor is unisex, i wont trade it, so its 1 less iten on the market

ppl asked that for HERO armor which is bounded to a char

they added that but for donations ^^

still it would be great to change hero parts (like DK) w/o paying $ ! just make it extreamly hard so ppl play a lot and put a lot of time on changing that!

no1 would trade their itens, if im M and i get a mp 91 hoses W, but i already have a mid -good mp set M, i wont change my sex, but if the armor is unisex, i wont trade it, so its 1 less iten on the market

erm ....but if u have a better hose, wouldnt you trade your old hose(the lousier hose) for something else u need?

i actually agree with zoul that it promotes trade and there's actually no harm to the game or market AT ALL

expand the manu skill or something, or just implement this function at bs, but require certain mats or gold or contri points or maj or whatever just so that its not too easy

ty

erm ....but if u have a better hose, wouldnt you trade your old hose(the lousier hose) for something else u need?

i actually agree with zoul that it promotes trade and there's actually no harm to the game or market AT ALL

expand the manu skill or something, or just implement this function at bs, but require certain mats or gold or contri points or maj or whatever just so that its not too easy

ty

I agree, why stay with a, for example, hp49 berk if u have a hp56 one... u can trade the other one off and EVERYBODY will want it, cus u can change the sex on it.

:)

I like the idea of making this a manu feature, would make it worth manuing, imo manu bbhs arent THAT great, sure nice with mroe endurance, but then what? :P

This would make manu really nice, considering the hard work it takes to get 100%

Edited by El Rafa