Sign in to follow this  
javote

Hbportal

Hace unos dias que no puedo entrar a hbportal.net... Alguno me dice si le pasa lo mismo o se cayo el site... xq limpie las cookis y todo y sigo sin poder entrar.

salu2

..?

deberias preguntar en los foros del servidor de hb portal

cualquier cosa checala en nemesis portal..

http://portal.helbreathnemesis.com

I couldn't understand a thing of the spanish, and I can't reply in spanish, but I guess this is about hbportal or something simeliar to this for nemesis.

We have it for international, as argentina is same drops etc, the info of nemesis portal also apples for nemesis argentina.

http://portal.helbreatthnemesis.com

I couldn't understand a thing of the spanish, and I can't reply in spanish, but I guess this is about hbportal or something simeliar to this for nemesis.

We have it for international, as argentina is same drops etc, the info of nemesis portal also apples for nemesis argentina.

i don't believe in half of the info in neme portal... sory.

why wouldn't you belive it?

Or which parts don't you belive?

creatures & drops

creatures & drops

The creatures listed all exist in hb nemesis (both int & arg).

The drops enlisted are 100% correct according to the current drop list (apply for both int & arg).

No item is missing, all item drops are up to date ^_^

creatures & drops

The creatures listed all exist in hb nemesis (both int & arg).

The drops enlisted are 100% correct according to the current drop list (apply for both int & arg).

No item is missing, all item drops are up to date ^_^

i got air elemental neck from mountain gigant.. the only rare item listed there is GBH :glare:

@niputaidea!: (using google translator):

s?, los del enemigo int / arg p?gina web en s? puede estar equivocado, aquellos en el PORTAL son correctos, s?lo un par falta pens? lolz ..

@Pepon:

yes, you right... funny I missed a simple ogre :D

@letrita:

hhhmmm, gotta add it to the drop list then :D

----

Feel free submit me more bugs (by pm or mail/msn: jorisschroeven@hotmail.com) !

that email adress sounds so familiar to me.. im 99% sure i know you from somewhere else.. maybe old low servers?

i've had servers in the past, indeed using that e-mail address as contact address.

I'm talking about "HB LOTR" and "HB Tiger" I owned, I made them aprox 7 years ago but those servers no longer exist because I was out of HB for 1/1,5 years and i've returned and have fallen straight into nemesis' hands :P

It has to be HB Tiger, one of the first (or the first) hb fruity server.

It was awesome :P

haha ;)

I lost Tiger's and LOTR's hosting files, but it was indeed awesome :D

LOTR was before tiger, LOTR lasted 2 weeks, then my net was sucked empty (no more bandwidth).

LOTR made 400 players at the day of opening.

Tiger lasted longer, but had many changes in hosts, never has a dedi server and was often down due to no host.

@letrita:

my question is: why add an item to portal's drop list from player's experience if you have the source

case 1: if(iDice>=5000 & i_Dice<5020) DROP the fkn item id=699 air elemental!!!!!!!!! just guessing on atributes.

PS: love ya white dont get mad im drunk

@letrita:

my question is: why add an item to portal's drop list from player's experience if you have the source

case 1: if(iDice>=5000 & i_Dice<5020) DROP the fkn item id=699 air elemental!!!!!!!!! just guessing on atributes.

Dumbass

ADD F***ING RUBY RING TO MOUNTAIN GIANTS ??

and you can also add: dont waste your time killing mountain giants, SEQUENCE killed tons and get 2 ruby rings.

:P

ps: 2 minutes before, i was talking to a guildmate and i said 'today ill get a nice bh or rare' ..

Edited by vazkitoo

@letrita:

Dumbass

I love you more, dont be jealous