Sign in to follow this  
Admired

Just To Say Hi

Hello all haven't seen you all in awhile. GoDie soon i will return promise, Just i been really busy as a Admin on ICCup. for their starcraft / warcraft servers. gots over 6000 ppl on daily , lots of work :-) But i'll stop by when i can. To the rest of ya, hope ya having fun :-) miss ya

Hello all haven't seen you all in awhile. GoDie soon i will return promise, Just i been really busy as a Admin on ICCup. for their starcraft / warcraft servers. gots over 6000 ppl on daily , lots of work :-) But i'll stop by when i can. To the rest of ya, hope ya having fun :-) miss ya

Elvs don get eks often coz ur absent B)

Anyway! Hope to hear from you soon in game! Please send my regards to Adored ^_^

This was a pretty underhanded post.

Ya but your opinion means how much? enough said

Ganksta has done more in and for this server than u and ur wife could ever hope to do. And you shouldnt be promoting other games/servers on the general topics. nuff said. get stuffed

This was a pretty underhanded post.

Ya but your opinion means how much? enough said

Ganksta has done more in and for this server than u and ur wife could ever hope to do. And you shouldnt be promoting other games/servers on the general topics. nuff said. get stuffed

like?

Nice to see u belv... hope u back soon

btw... foe every buddy with good intention know that admired wasent promoting any kind of game ... he was just telling why not playing and how busy he is ... be yourself....dont use the others name to denigrate anyone image...