Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Mini-map Bug Fixed!

Safe zone at RML/LML fixed too ???

Safe zones and Shields fix after reboot, which is NOW!

edit: reboot done.

i think ther will be no more reboots now for some days.

Full client download will be available in like 30 mins

Any idea why when coming out of barracks at lvl 140 I can spend the points I got from leveling, yet they dont show as being spent. I clicked 50 times in dex and still got no dex but used 50 points. Also, I can log onto ALL my other guys but that new char. It says Conn. Lost everytime.

Any idea why when coming out of barracks at lvl 140 I can spend the points I got from leveling, yet they dont show as being spent. I clicked 50 times in dex and still got no dex but used 50 points. Also, I can log onto ALL my other guys but that new char. It says Conn. Lost everytime.

You need to set your stats EVERY 30 points, no more than that or you char will be bugged (like it is now).

If you send a ticket with the character that is bugged, an Admin can fix it for you.

Yes this happens when u get more than 100 points to set and u dont set them.

I just fixed u. Please login and set your stats.

When setting Stats, if u press SHIFT when pressing + key, it will jump 10 by 10 points. (new thing we added and i forgot to advice!)

note: joris i just got an easy way to fix this! i leave it on your msn.

Yes this happens when u get more than 100 points to set and u dont set them.

I just fixed u. Please login and set your stats.

When setting Stats, if u press SHIFT when pressing + key, it will jump 10 by 10 points. (new thing we added and i forgot to advice!)

note: joris i just got an easy way to fix this! i leave it on your msn.

So nice ty!

Aresden farm noob dungeon is bug, Lvl140 can't get into it, have to go through the PL.

Its fixed already. just get the patch again. (didnt wanted to force ppl to update again)

WH in aresden minimap is wrong X should be less than it is now...

hope it aint the cords i send u guys but i cant find the post to check it out :P

I know Juli[GM] finished the coords, maybe he got them wrong or we put in wrong coords?

We'll figure it out, but thanks for letting us know!