Sign in to follow this  
Nexus2

Clean Ig And De

Well I hate going to toh3 at darkelf pit and had to recall cause it's full of gg and beholder, then sometimes I'm training at ig and the lured frost returns and I have to waste time to lure another time.

I prupose to delete these monsters and leave only de and ig in their own pit

Hope you enjoy my idea ;)

Well I hate going to toh3 at darkelf pit and had to recall cause it's full of gg and beholder, then sometimes I'm training at ig and the lured frost returns and I have to waste time to lure another time.

I prupose to delete these monsters and leave only de and ig in their own pit

Hope you enjoy my idea ;)

Very good pits.

Better EXP from those pits.

Just bring a party.

:P

I only agree with IG pit as toh3 pits aren't only used to hunt DEs, It's annoying to constantly lure those frosts :P

I only agree with IG pit as toh3 pits aren't only used to hunt DEs, It's annoying to constantly lure those frosts :P

That's the whole point of it. It's a great pit for EXP, so we don't want to make it TOO easy. :P

That's the whole point of it. It's a great pit for EXP, so we don't want to make it TOO easy. :P

I see, but it's not that its "hard" to lure IG pit, is easy, but VERY annoying, u can do it in 3 mins, but it won't last too much until an enemy unlures it...:P

I see, but it's not that its "hard" to lure IG pit, is easy, but VERY annoying, u can do it in 3 mins, but it won't last too much until an enemy unlures it...:P

After training in IG pit for a long time, it stops being annoying.

That, and eventually you'll figure out where to lure them so the enemy doesn't find them. :P