Sign in to follow this  
Pepon

Question About % Of Items.....

Hi, guys! This time I have a little question about the QUALITY of the items. The question is: the quality (I mean the % of a stated item) depends on de monster you kill? For example: If I kill a scorp can I have a shield mp 91%? Or the quality of the items depends of the monster and a scorp can give a drop of 56% maximum (for example?)? Big monsters give HIGH % and small monsters have a limit o there is no LIMIT wich ANY monster? Also the question would be: wich possibilities makes you have more % in the drops? A scorp has low chances to drop something 70% than a werewolf? Well that's all!

Thank you very much!

Well there is indeed a certain % on each monster, dunno the real % tho..

Scorped dropped a friend of mine a hp 70 wood once, so it doesn't has to do with seize.

Not sure that slimes can drop any higher then 56%, bu I cannot confirm this for 100%.

I Don't think that there is any possibilities to raise the : on each drop, just need to be lucky :)

Well there is indeed a certain % on each monster, dunno the real % tho..

Scorped dropped a friend of mine a hp 70 wood once, so it doesn't has to do with seize.

Not sure that slimes can drop any higher then 56%, bu I cannot confirm this for 100%.

I Don't think that there is any possibilities to raise the : on each drop, just need to be lucky :)

any % can be dropped from any monster as far as i know.. the difference is that its harder to get a hp 91 shield from a slime, than from an ice golem.. for e.g.

the stronger the monster is the better their drops will be.

Except for me it's always a strong 14 or light 16 n/s item, no matter what monster I kill. If I'm really lucky, I can get even sp7 or pr21 item :|

Lol, join the club

Slime, Snakes, Scorps = LIMIT %49

Low hp on monsters low LIMIT (%49)

You can get 91 from: Ogre, Ett, Cyc, MG, etc.-

Well we have a lot of answers and all of those are differents.........RUTH says that a scorp limit is "49%" and Jos says that a scorp droped a hp 70%. I think the moust razonable answer is that from letrita. Any monster can drop you ANY % item, but the difference appears on the probability. You have more chances of a 90% drop on a bigger monster than a small one. It would be great if a GM can bring us some answers.

Thank you very much, guys!

I agree with letrita, but im sure its easier to get a good mp/hp wood/targe shield from slimes /scorps, since you kill tons of em, = more chances, just stay like 10 mins in slimes, at least 3 shields will be droped, try the same at werewolf... with luck, 1 in an hour, so the more mobs u kill, more chances to get an item, if u are looking for wood or targe shield I suggest you slimes/scorps.

Edited by cilin

Small mobs (slime, giant ant, scorpion, ...) have a limit of dropping in %, which is 49% (a grade 7 stat).

The higher mobs have a maximum of grade 13.

The drop % is not increased nor decreased by the type of monster your kill.

Killing an ettin or a Tigerworm have equal chance for any grade it could possibly drop.