Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Question Regarding On Town Rule

I would like to know whether or not there is any rule stating that:

Aresden and Elv should not work together for a hunt. If found so will be penalized.

Or anything like that.

Can GM clarify this.

Thanks

the rule 24 talks about the actions of Ares and ELVs and indicates that is not allowed to help a player from the enemy city to kill a player in your own town.

From what I understand that there would be no problems making hunts together, including last week in the Argentine server, both cities organizes and killed Abby in a peaceful and orderly.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the concept.

regards

making hunts together with both towns is ALLOWED, we even support the corperation of PvE (Players v Environement).

Note: Drop division is completly up to the hunt organisers, if you can keep both towns satisfied in the hunt, no argues will come. But from experience i KNOW making hunts with both towns, at one moment one town will turn against the other due to accusing of corruption. Only a NEUTRAL person (Game Master mostly) can organize properly with bot towns)

In PvP, working with the opposite town to kill one of your own citizens WILL be punished. We disallow and discourage PvP (Players v Players) action with the opposite town.