Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Recall Suggestion Revived!

if you ain't good enough to kill your enemy before he recalls, you ain't good at all..

This is the most bogus statement ever. Cast spell -> click on character, a 2 second process that takes you back home safe and sound. You must suck if you can't interrupt his cast! AND GOD FORBID IF YOU CAN'T KEEP INTERRUPTING HIS CASTS OVER AND OVER WHILE HE CASTS A SPELL THAT COSTS ALMOST NO MANA! SUXER!

That's like saying you suck at call of duty because the guy you were playing got up from his chair and turned his playstation off.

Why do you think recall scrolls, logging out, and now crusade teleport takes time to do if you take damage? Because its stupid otherwise.

IPB Image

(+1)

if your enemy is trying to recall is because he is about to die.

as i said before, if you ain't good enough to kill your enemy before he recalls, you ain't good at all..

Your 100% wrong man. The problem is we have sissys who get hit 1-2 times for 40+ dmg and they recall on the spot. Some of them dont even get hit they just run off the screen and recall. And btw i'd bet everything u own that i can recall from u 1000/1000 times without u killing me once. Is it becuz u suck so much????? How does that even make sense.