Sign in to follow this  
IcyMage

I Think Nice Idea :)

i though about an 2 Binds 1 F :)

there is F2 F3 Binds well

as a new warrior with 25 magic :) i use alot of spells so i took my ms 16 necklace :) and its help me alot

but i need to press f3 then f6 then put ms 16 neck then agian wear dm3 and bbh :P

so i though about it most wars put F2 BBH F3 Wand ;)

so for the next update F2 can bind 2 items so its will Be BBH+dm3 NEck and F3 will be Wand + MS neck

would be helpfull for all none 50 magic wars and improve wars :)

sry for the bad english wrote it very fast :)

Edited by IcyMage

i though about an 2 Binds 1 F :)

there is F2 F3 Binds well

as a new warrior with 25 magic :) i use alot of spells so i took my ms 16 necklace :) and its help me alot

but i need to press f3 then f6 then put ms 16 neck then agian wear dm3 and bbh :P

so i though about it most wars put F2 BBH F3 Wand ;)

so for the next update F2 can bind 2 items so its will Be BBH+dm3 NEck and F3 will be Wand + MS neck

would be helpfull for all none 50 magic wars and improve wars :)

sry for the bad english wrote it very fast :)

its not a bad idea, but i don't think it will work around here.. its not like people that have worked their skills in switching sets and items want all their work to be simplified with a simple bind, right?

I dislike the multiple-bind idea.

We could bind en entire set to 1 single key to be equiped, and our other good set to the other key XD

This way we press F2 and I got my MA set on, press F3 I got my DK set on...

I'd be insanly good and never die because I can pull up my sets INSTANTLY from the hotkey.

The limitation of the hot key is to make the player choose what to bind, and think very carefully what's more important to bind to their keys.

Alot people die in raids because they couldn't pull their awesome insant crazy madness sets on in time and die...

Adding mutliple hotkeys will take away this part of gameplay, nobody will die due to "not being fast enough changing sets"