Sign in to follow this  
silvergold

Too Many Raid Days

dear GMs,

too many rare days, nx update pls make is back to normal (same as be4 )

when we cam make our PL raider ?!?

now days all is lvl 141 at barrack ,lvl 141 hard to lvl when to many raid day, lvl 141 only free eks for enermy(lvl 180).

no more PL(PromissLand)

Pls think a idea fo get back the life of PL map

Thank you

Imo raid days are great as they are now,

and i think GMs are allready working on ideas for PL.

I'd love some PL action too :P

Anyways i think this belongs to the Suggestions section :)

Tough to strike a balance between keeping the players we have, mostly 180's, and making a good enviroment for new players.

I suppose one solution would be to put a few more high end pits in PL and raise the level maybe even to 179. However, i think that would remove a few of those easy eks some people like. Also it could be considered diluting the original game a little too much for the more traditional players.

That said, noob dungeon is another alley that could be considered, it can safely be reached by sub180's and could have a level limit between 140-179. Perhaps a shared ogre pit and a few more MG's with possibility of helhounds and stalkers could improve this.

Edited by Juno_NH

Imo raid days are great as they are now,

and i think GMs are allready working on ideas for PL.

I'd love some PL action too :P

Anyways i think this belongs to the Suggestions section :)

Tough to strike a balance between keeping the players we have, mostly 180's, and making a good enviroment for new players.

I suppose one solution would be to put a few more high end pits in PL and raise the level maybe even to 179. However, i think that would remove a few of those easy eks some people like. Also it could be considered diluting the original game a little too much for the more traditional players.

That said, noob dungeon is another alley that could be considered, it can safely be reached by sub180's and could have a level limit between 140-179. Perhaps a shared ogre pit and a few more MG's with possibility of helhounds and stalkers could improve this.

bump

+1

kinda agree, with the one above. The Server dont have enough players to both have PL and ML running. Choose :D heh it is possible to lvl how it is now. Just dont go as fast as other servers out there. But still really easy to hit 180. Plus Hunter makes alot of exp events thats like 5+ lvls each time.