Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

M.shield Wand

A tanker lvl 180 can tank with out m shield, thats not a problem.

No, a BBH 50mag isnt a tanker.

I haven even seen goldies tanking/hunting TW with no problem at all.

We have an idea of what to do.

Anyways, i dont know any mage who stay to fight and doesnt die even with tower+mshield (im not talking 1:1). I find it more annoying on wars, where 8 wars miss their hits a lot and when they hit they do a -1

100% agree. I just when the idea is applied I won't die even alot more to ie stun critted by 4 guys, lol...

Its annoying on wars no doubt. But how stupid is it when u have 2 wars who own up a mage with 3-4 paras in a row, but can't finish the hp off cuz m.shield wand. I just dont think thats what it was made for.

dont know, i dont like that 100 mag cause warrs would have less def than bmages =s

bmages are for killing ppl, not for tanking or pvm, and if u take out mshield from pure mages and warrs, bmages would have a huge advantage..

Wars got more vit and dex than bmages, bmage/pmage is the most weak class, low vit and low dex.

I still think 100 str and 100 mag to use would be the best requirements.

Since they are doing this they could increase DK GS's damage or HP, i dont know... so bmages get closer to balance.

The truth is that its crazy fun to use a bmage, but you have to be super geared up. i'm not saying that bmages/pmages should be as strong as wars and mages, i think they should be a bit closer to them, since it would make the game better (seen another kind of build ingame)

Also i once suggested that also they could increase the speed (a bit) in that bmages or at least platemages increase their criticals, so they could also compete more against the other classes.

I'm sory for being so annoying with this things lately, but i really want to see new kind of builds in game, other than just regulars bbh wars and dex mages.

Bmages will stay fine if they keep the mshield for 100str onwards. Maybe even lowering it to 20% pa instead of 30? But idk, using a bmage is a pain.

About Dk GS I see it this way: If you choose 104 str, then you have higher vit,hp rec but less damage,If you have 130str you have lowest of vit,hp rec but better dmg by using flames and dk15 sword.

Anyway, dk gs really sux, they should make it better or at least upgradeable until +15

100 str + 100 mag to use it would be nice LOL

only platemages/batlemages will be able to use it (and they are the ones with low defence and low vit).

of course if it asks for 100 str and 100 mag it should be still giving 30% pa :P.

what do u guys think?

spare a thought for the 200str 50mag warrs dude :P

200 str 50 mag wars with dk set + mshield + tower are untouchable, if they don't have 200 dex they have high vit...

100 str + 100 mag to use FTW.

u gota be kidding? untouchable? u try playing with 80+ vit, mshield tower against hwarang.

Edited by cor3a

only platemages/batlemages will be able to use it (and they are the ones with low defence and low vit).

of course if it asks for 100 str and 100 mag it should be still giving 30% pa :P.

what do u guys think?

200 str 50 mag wars with dk set + mshield + tower are untouchable, if they don't have 200 dex they have high vit...

u gota be kidding? untouchable? u try playing with 80+ vit, mshield tower against hwarang.

80% = miss

20% = -1

what do u guys think?

80% = miss

20% = -1

:sleep:

Bmages will stay fine if they keep the mshield for 100str onwards. Maybe even lowering it to 20% pa instead of 30? But idk, using a bmage is a pain.

About Dk GS I see it this way: If you choose 104 str, then you have higher vit,hp rec but less damage,If you have 130str you have lowest of vit,hp rec but better dmg by using flames and dk15 sword.

Anyway, dk gs really sux, they should make it better or at least upgradeable until +15

you might be right about dk GS, is not made for superb dmg, but in this way, other classes well overpower bmage that is the third class in game (War,Mage,Master) this class is allready the hardest to use, i just don't like that it has to be the less powerfull of all three, when the other two are fairly balanced. :unsure:

Edited by letrita

100% agree. I just when the idea is applied I won't die even alot more to ie stun critted by 4 guys, lol...

high dex + vit + msheild tower and naked = warriors arent killing you ever. even with X i'd still bet on you getting away with a bit of chug.

Edited by Juno_NH

high dex + vit + msheild tower and naked = warriors arent killing you ever. even with X i'd still bet on you getting away with a bit of chug.

But u use invisible FH...xD