Sign in to follow this  
Warren

Top 10 Rep Php

And players that played from the begining will occupy the list ?

Stupid imo.

Same as making TOP of oldest players of Nemesis? wtf

i'm here for 2 years... my rep is -59... I'm old as players, but i'm not in the top of rep anyway... lolz xD

and top rep (highest amount of rep) doesn't make sense, as rep has no effect or show-off (like top EK), it is fairly useless to make it.

i'm here for 2 years... my rep is -59... I'm old as players, but i'm not in the top of rep anyway... lolz xD

and top rep (highest amount of rep) doesn't make sense, as rep has no effect or show-off (like top EK), it is fairly useless to make it.

rep has effect! for kloness :P

around -300.. but im pro.. i still wonder what i do with rep.. and i have no idea why ppl spam "trade rep".. its annoying and rep is useless..

Edited by Kokkeli

Well, we could also find something intresting to do with reps =)

My opinion is that rep must be kept secret :) . If a player with high negative rep sees a high positive rep enemy using kloness weapon or right weapon might not choose to fight him/her in pvp or might just run to avoid mass dmg.

Ex: When Lii had Kblade high neg rep players didnt like to pvp her ;)