Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

Removing Contribution Pts Cap?

Well i got top contri which is only 700 points, and I find quests a very good source of money and exp (105/135k gold and 300k exp (10% of Majestic Pt.)) so why isn't that cap removed? It's just nonesense to have a cap for contrib...In addition to this I would put a 10k cap and add more type of quests and rewards while your contrib rises....It would be more interesting.

For example:

Quest: Kill 350 IceGolems.

Contrib needed to do quest: 3000 or more

Reward 5 zems and 20 contrib pts.

--------------------------------------

Quest: Kill 200 Frosts.

Contrib needed to do quest: 4500 or more

Reward: 5 MerienStones and 25 contrib pts.

(Thees are just examples, requirements and rewards could be thought by the staff)

horrible idea

OMG man go get F U C K ed by a homo, u r just irritating!

Edited by FedeD

why is the idea bad? just explain a bit...i don't see ANYTHING wrong in this suggestion...i think its great to remove the max contrib...and the idea of being able to do different quests while having better contrib is nice too :)

zems are already to easy to get to give them free to anyone that just trains,

something like this would totally kill wyv hunts

when you kill igs, your getting exp and a chance to get a nice drop ( 2nd ) or stated, adding to this chances, a sure reward using quests is too much, pointless and that makes it a very bad suggestion imo

still laughing at the guy getting mad :wub:

zems are already to easy to get to give them free to anyone that just trains,

something like this would totally kill wyv hunts

when you kill igs, your getting exp and a chance to get a nice drop ( 2nd ) or stated, adding to this chances, a sure reward using quests is too much, pointless and that makes it a very bad suggestion imo

still laughing at the guy getting mad :wub:

It's much more easier to kill wyvs, and i don't think much ppl would get more than 1000+ contrib, some ppl got top, but almost everyone just takes contri for hero items and retaking DK set and never do a quest again...

I dont like the idea who give stones for kill normal npc....i think gold and exp are alredy good for Contribution...if u want stones go wyv, if u want exp and drops go train....no all in one little hunt

i like the idea to change max contribution. But about the rewards. Current rewards r nice.. but to get questing more interesting.. would be nice if u can buy some items by contribution points in city hall. (stones mostly, like 200 for 1 stones )

make the quest to Hunt Demons / GG / and other harder (not solo) creeps

This make u need to party up with someone and still need 4k+ contri to get the quest.

I know u cant party up in quests right now, but they are already working on it.

This would be nice

+1