Sign in to follow this  
Kokkeli

Crusade Times

I see saturdays crusade time is good for euorpean players. But who plays at 2.30pm (10.30pm here) on saturday and european has always that time and that day. And that thuesdays crusade time all is working or in school. And thursdays time we all sleep i suppose :D. I havent seen crusades since i went to work =/

So what if gm would keep the currently times but change the day every week.

Week _____ tu ________ th __________ sat

xx ______6.30am ____10.30pm_____ 2.30pm

xx+1 ___ 2.30pm____ 6.30am _____ 10.30pm

xx+2 ___ 10.30pm __ 2.30pm _____ 6.30am

And keep going like that. Hope this is possible to do and ppl agree with me. And i know some ppl has same problem with times. Maybe this helps us =)

Edited by Kokkeli

I think Saturday sade and held should be a couple of hours later, and thirsday sade is a bit too late...

I think Saturday sade and held should be a couple of hours later, and thirsday sade is a bit too late...

yea make them even later. Then europe and koreans wont come anymore u can do a arg vs arg battle.. nice! :wacko:

lmao

I would love to see one random crusade/week.

Tuesday crusade is at 1.30 pm for me (work or school)

Friday is at 5.30 am (= sleeping :D)

Saterday is at 10.30 pm (I don't know about you guys but I have a social life and at saterday evening I am never at home :P)

So what if we have one random crusade that changes time and date every week.

people from Asia have dofficulty to join saturday's sade and sunday's held as it is a 3.30am & 4.30am for us. However if you make it later, it will be even worst for us. Sticking it will at least give us some "hope" where some of us might just stay for the long night just for the event. Tuesday sade are mend for players from Asia, and that is the only sade that we are able to join.

Btw, I remember Hunter or some GM mentioned on this topic few months ago where they MIGHT CONSIDER to make heldenian 2 times per week, or something like that.

Maybe GMs can clarify.

It's difficult to please everyone for their availability for every sade as we have players all around the world from diff time zone.