Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

Nizies

i'm cool with this.. have the max number of nizies and hcs independent of each other.

I think it's independant, the point is that there are 25 Nizies on each pit and once u kill them all that's it, so what do u think of having 7/8 nizies per pit but respawning?

i'm cool with this.. have the max number of nizies and hcs independent of each other.

Yeah...this didn't happen on Nemesis 1 if I remember right. I'd like to see all the spawns in DC independent of each other. You don't get to see any claw TUTLES.

Who doesn't like tutles!?

I think it's independant, the point is that there are 25 Nizies on each pit and once u kill them all that's it, so what do u think of having 7/8 nizies per pit but respawning?

no, it's like there's a max number of spawns on the map. you kill all the nizies, then more of other stuff will spawn (mostly hcs). when you start killing the hcs, more nizies will spawn.

Theres a constan of 99/100 Mobs on the map. The Cray and Claw never respawn once they are killed.

After that, you kill nizzies, then HC will respawn, you kill HC, and maybe nizzies will respawn. Sometimes you kill nizzies and nizzies respawn next to you..