Sign in to follow this  
Kokkeli

Abby Down

Congratualations, I thought abby would never be downed again after i quit. I am truly surprised it was able to be downed b4 the mexicans caught drift and started stealing like b1tches. GJ guys

dude u really think u are someone?

god this guy never learns, he thinks he is someone in the world cause of HB, and still u suck at it, cheers kid

why do you have to be such a child and comment on everything he says

let it go lol

and yes, abby drops more than 9, this one in particular had.... 12 drops if i'm not mistaken. medic's probably right in saying it's just like a black dragon.

it went really smoothly for the most part, those runner TWs were a problem since we didn't have many wars, but we got some good backup, and went from there :)

Congratualations, I thought abby would never be downed again after i quit. I am truly surprised it was able to be downed b4 the mexicans caught drift and started stealing like b1tches. GJ guys

dude u really think u are someone?

god this guy never learns, he thinks he is someone in the world cause of HB, and still u suck at it, cheers kid

why do you have to be such a child and comment on everything he says

let it go lol

and yes, abby drops more than 9, this one in particular had.... 12 drops if i'm not mistaken. medic's probably right in saying it's just like a black dragon.

it went really smoothly for the most part, those runner TWs were a problem since we didn't have many wars, but we got some good backup, and went from there :)

Any good drops from the TWs or FWs ?