Sign in to follow this  
JoKy

Ppl Insulting

Spanish, english: (ill try to transslate it to english, but my english is bad... sry hope u understant)

Este jugador, el cual estubo un rato peleando con el y luego de que corriera a rml decidi pedirle pvp... le dijo queres? y me dijo, "con tu madre" mi madre no esta en buen estado de salud y lo ultimo que tengo ganas es de que algun ........... de estos tenga que hacer referencia a ella. Y todo por que? por que no me puede matar? si es un noob que se retire pero que no isulte por que ya empiezo a estar un poco arto de esta gente, la cual yo banearia sin mas dilaciones...

that player and me, was fighting at town. He can kill me and run to rml.... i ask him " wanna pvp"?? u want?

and he answer " yeah, i want, with ur mother" ok... my mother is sick and im on this game for play and enjoy it, not for see ppl saying that. And, all for??? becase he cant kill me? if he is a n00b leave the game, but don't insult other player or family of others.... usually i never post that things, but im tired of that ppl...

aqui se ve como dice lo de "tu madre"

here u can see him saying " ur mother"

IPB Image

aqui os dejo la conversacion....

here u can see te conversation...

IPB Image

otro ejemplo de gente que insulta

other example of ppl insulting...

IPB Image

Im tired of this ppl! is hard speak without insult??

PS: sry for my bad english again... I hope the staff read it

Edited by JoKy

Well to be absolutely honest with you, Hwrang's status in the server at the moment is that they're considered more or less saints. They've got GM's on their side by pictures of people making fun of what they are, leaving out the stuff they say.

Insulting is all they've done as long as i can remember, but im way too tired after a days work to start taking screenshots of them saying every1 is a noob and even "calling" me an american, altho im from finland :o

Insulting is all they've done as long as i can remember, but im way too tired after a days work to start taking screenshots of them saying every1 is a noob and even "calling" me an american, altho im from finland :o

Yeah! im tired for take/post screens too, but he say something about my mother, and she is very sick.

Guys, make a TK to report this things

More faster and effecitve

This, but we really do appreciate you telling us this stuff. GM's can't be everywhere in the game at one time, so thank you for reporting it.

Closed for other GMs to see.