Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Event Suggestions

I am always looking for new, cool, exciting events...so please, feel free to post them here.

I may use your event as is, or edit the format a little..depends.

Thanks for your ideas

i saw sometime ago a event, that was lms. but on this event the gm was in midle of arena spaming blizzard in the way of a clock, i dont know hwo to explain better, the blizzard was like the "thing" of the seconds and always in same way like a normal clock. I think is a funny event, should try someday o.0

I'd say Blizzard, cause it hits everyone in the line, like a giant hand on the clock.

Put some drop in some map near a portal. Make 6 portals and let the ppl o chose. 5 are fake portals (and maybe dead portals, like tw pit or something like that) and 1 makes go to arena to fight for the prize.

Whatever enter in the portal figths and win some stone or zems. or anything u want o give to the winner.

Its Lucky pvp Event jeje.

Put some drop in some map near a portal. Make 6 portals and let the ppl o chose. 5 are fake portals (and maybe dead portals, like tw pit or something like that) and 1 makes go to arena to fight for the prize.

Whatever enter in the portal figths and win some stone or zems. or anything u want o give to the winner.

Then ppl will just wait till someone finds the right one and announce to guild or town unless hunter can make it a area that when u enter you cant talk right away .. But then theres always ventrilo :-(

Then ppl will just wait till someone finds the right one and announce to guild or town unless hunter can make it a area that when u enter you cant talk right away .. But then theres always ventrilo :-(

Then make a line with mana And u have to chose 1 portal. U cant change it. That way ur choice its only 1. That way there is only 1 chance.

love this idea a lot

and i was actually going to do something very similar for item event this week

youll see...they wont be able to cheat