Sign in to follow this  
nickatina

Tweaking Last Update

This last update tweaked the levels of a few of the maps, which I feel has eliminated a big part of the game. It seems often the wants/needs of newer players are overlooked, however they are paramount to this game.

Prior to this, the average player would go :

Traveler Zone 1-19

Barracks 20- 111

Promiseland - 111-141

Everywhere else 141-180+++++

With the new update :

Traveler Zone 1-19

Barracks 20-141

Everywhere else 141-180++++

Promiseland is a pretty crucial element to this game. Efficient leveling, and the first map for good pvp 180-. Anyone 180- in this server is pretty much just a sitting duck at Clops, Ogres, ect.

Suggestion : Raise the level limit of promiseland to somewhere between 160 and 179. My preference is the later.

Cheers

Edited by nickatina

I've thought of this too, not just because I enjoy PL raiding, as it is faster by far and also gives a pretty much fair chance for new players to try their hand at pvp.

The way I see it:

Either make it as it used to be:

Traveller zone 1-19

Barracks 19-180

The 2nd option:

Make it so that pl and farm have a point:

Traveller zone 1-19

Barracks 19-51

Farm 50-81

PL **-120/140

Everywhere else 120/140-180

3rd option:

Raise pl lvl limit.

Only thing I'm afraid of when raising pl lv limit is that the lv differences will be too big between lv 81 and 160-179 players and the 80s will just be free ek's to pl raiders.

Thus, I say the 2nd option is by far the best, as players need to actually lvl their way to 180, all maps serve a purpose etc.

Mental.

Edited by Oil

Raising PL lvl limit to 179 would benefit wars class. No point to make mages there when PL Raiders have mass items but no dk set. (im not talking abou 1 vs 1)

At low lvls limit 120-140, if you make a mage (which is still the weaker class on mass pvp at pl) you still have a chance of a lucky 2 shoot kill.

Okay to address a couple points.

"Only thing I'm afraid of when raising pl lv limit is that the lv differences will be too big between lv 81 and 160-179 players and the 80s will just be free ek's to pl raiders.

Thus, I say the 2nd option is by far the best, as players need to actually lvl their way to 180, all maps serve a purpose etc."

No level 80 would come to PL when they can just do barracks to 141. The level gap from 141-179 is still big, but I don't see that being a big issue.

"Raising PL lvl limit to 179 would benefit wars class. No point to make mages there when PL Raiders have mass items but no dk set. (im not talking abou 1 vs 1)"

Certainly there is some truth to this, but raising the level limit to PL benefits mages. As of now, warriors get the easy street from 140-180, while mages are reliant on partying wars or having good gear to grind at garden. PL gives mages a variety of pits that are great for training.

i think ppl should stop bitching about everything and just play the game

I seriously doubt anyone would be "bitching" if these map settings had been left they were in original.

Anyways, bitching?? This is suggestions subforum, so suggestion/oppinion or gtfo.