Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Low Level Item Event

The newer players are really struggling with getting some mp/hp gear.

I know its not just the new ones, veteran players are faced with the same challenge.

But, I would like to have a 140-under item event. It will be for some hp21 hose or mp14 chains..something like this. It will not be PVP based because i dont want the older players, to load up their PL characters will mass items and enter. I really want this to be for new players to nemesis.

But, I have no way of including only new players so...it is what it is.

I am thinking an arena event with level 140-, held on the weekend, so many can enter.

It would be a random win type thing...so anyone could have a chance to take the item prize.

Anyone got any new, fresh ideas? Post them here for me. Thanks

Just as events are held summons in which often said they can reach any item droped especially in areas of CH or SHOP for new players could do the same in the farm area, with a summons to trolls or giants plants at most and without dummies, which would provide considerable experience to new players, with the addition of special drop. It is almost impossible to get older players do not go, but if done the day of Sunday where there are 60 minutes from raid, would be the least who left the raid option by a chain mp14 or hp21 item.

Mariano

Just as events are held summons in which often said they can reach any item droped especially in areas of CH or SHOP for new players could do the same in the farm area, with a summons to trolls or giants plants at most and without dummies, which would provide considerable experience to new players, with the addition of special drop. It is almost impossible to get older players do not go, but if done the day of Sunday where there are 60 minutes from raid, would be the least who left the raid option by a chain mp14 or hp21 item.

Mariano

Another suggestion to add on to this idea. If you do it during Held on Sunday you might be able to just get new people. You figure that newer people arent going to be as helpful during Held. In addition you force the vetren players to choose between a mp14/hp21 drop or increased drop rate for the week.