Sign in to follow this  
LOberta

Suggestion To Make Nemesis Better!

I'll start off by saying ive played this game for over 7 years now

started at hbint before and after the p2p

after that i moved to hbusa

and then nemesis.

i'd like to say nemesis is a great server but my measure of comparacent will alwase be hbusa,

nemesis has advantadges over hbusa in the following measures:

1- fast xp

2- better drop rates

3-its free

4-more players playing the game

but, stuff i would like to see on nemesis that i did see on hbusa:

1- bring righteus weapons into the game:

i mean by that that the rep formula should be changed, whereas in hbusa a right gis for example was a fairly ok weapon to use in a fight, in nemesis its rubbish, kloness dmg is pathetic in comparacent to what it should be and therefore the variety of weapons and stats u can choose as a warrior decreases dramaticly.

there are hardly any good 156 str weapons u can get, anc gis crit's suck, and righteus is a joke, and blood sword is a joke aswell.

2-make it possible to upgrade stuff to +3 without item disapearing:

it makes a big diffrence in my opinion.

3-change the hp gained by str formula:

in comparacent to pic's i saw from hbusa, a warrior with the same stats as me has 100 more hp witch is a big big diffrence when it comes to fighting and setting ur char up with fun stats to play.

now i know these are all suggestions that are in favour of warriors and that mages might object to them but you have to remember two things:

1- a warrior's stats are based to be pvm first and pvp after, and i what i mean by saying that is that warriors are generally better when it comes to monster killing, they need alot of dex vit and str aswell as mag and int, and only after that u can start thinking of stats who are suit to pvp.

also if u wanted to make the perfect warrior to pvp a mage it would have 200 str 88 dex 59 int 50 mag and 200 vit, but then it wont fit to pvp'ing another war.

mages on the other hand, either if vit mages or dex mages are fit fo fight both mages and wars in pvp and lvl with those stats.

2-even on hbusa witch has all the following "so called upgrades" to warriors as i pointed out, u'll still see many warriors there who are amp wars simpley because even with ma/mr set and the better dmg they deal and the fact that they have more hp, they still are not able to cope with mages on that server,

if to put that in one sentance: mages still own that server.

one other note, in my opinion a good mage with "end game" items will alwase beat a good war with "end game" items.

therefore i think my suggestions will bring more options to nemesis warriors as to the bmages aswell and mages will not be harmed by those suggestions.

tell me what u think

no flaming please.

Agree with 1 and 2

disagree with 3

disagree with your assertion that USA is the best....it's a ghost town and it cost money to play in a ghost town

all builds have -90 hp comparing to usa, the hp formula change of lvl *3 to lvl *2.5, or something like that, and makes chars less immortal

a godly itens war > godly itens mage

upgrade stuff would cause lots of bbh+5/6, sbh rep5,6,7 +3, and they are great dmg

crit on anc gis sux? ive seen gis critting me better than bbh's

i do agree with rightous, but cant change too much, as rightous are easier to find than sharp or ancient

1- bring righteus weapons into the game:

i mean by that that the rep formula should be changed, whereas in hbusa a right gis for example was a fairly ok weapon to use in a fight, in nemesis its rubbish, kloness dmg is pathetic in comparacent to what it should be and therefore the variety of weapons and stats u can choose as a warrior decreases dramaticly.

there are hardly any good 156 str weapons u can get, anc gis crit's suck, and righteus is a joke, and blood sword is a joke aswell.

Have you ever actually used a Kloness weapon here on a character with very high rep? It hits hard. Very hard.

Anc GiS crits don't suck, they're better than a DK15. Get a Sharp or Anc GiS with Rep or HP and you've got a weapon that does good normal swings and better crits than a DK15 - I know this from my own experience.

However, I agree about the Righteous weapons. I don't know if they work properly, but if they did it would be very nice.

2. I don't think we need to see +3 HP49 SBHs, IMO.

3. I think it's fine the way it is. This way, at least people die a little sooner than before.

@ hunter - didnt say hbusa was best, just used it as a measure of comparacent

@ jing and mj - ive had anc gis hp21 and switched stats cause crits were pathetic, its kinda funny u cant kill a 180- war with 18 crits and rodr+dm5 with 160 str.

blood sword completely sucks, dk15 is better and is easier to get.

the only guy i saw making good dmg with a kloness weapon was lii

kloness blade in my opinion is the best weapon in game and it did switch alot of hands therefore it might not be worth keeping.

@ jing and mj - ive had anc gis hp21 and switched stats cause crits were pathetic, its kinda funny u cant kill a 180- war with 18 crits and rodr+dm5 with 160 str.

blood sword completely sucks, dk15 is better and is easier to get.

the only guy i saw making good dmg with a kloness weapon was lii

kloness blade in my opinion is the best weapon in game and it did switch alot of hands therefore it might not be worth keeping.

Not all goldies carry 2 hp pots and have 50 vit, you know.