Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Spell

Wuld be interesting spell, whichone casted works ~30-60s. and do not let to your enemy get out of your screen.

Could be a double effect - do not let to You get out of your enemy screen also.

Or spell like - lock visible theritory and all, whos in that theritory - cant get out for a some time. (somethink..)

B)

Edited by Emke

Wuld be interesting spell, whichone casted works ~30-60s. and do not let to your enemy get out of your screen.

Or spell like - lock visible theritory and all, whos in that theritory - cant get out for a some time. (somethink..)

B)

yah if there's ever such a spell make it 59 int so that wars can learn it too. u gona make it 200 int to let only mages use it, it'll end up like MIM... if u understood my point. :sleep:

this should be a HUGE mess up on codes

also, people are supposed to choose wether fight or not, if you can make them stay, great, but a 150 war trainning at doesnt have to stay at the same screen as a 180 full hero dk15 mage for 30 seconds with low pots, basically what you are asking is easier eks

I agree with MJ, but I'm amazed that you of all people sugjest this. You do realize that would mess your defencive tactic up right? :P

I agree with MJ, but I'm amazed that you of all people sugjest this. You do realize that would mess your defencive tactic up right? :P

what defencive? is my idea, thats all. :huh:

well.. i can offer one more idea..

Spell - casted on enemy, makes enemy starving to death :D. This one shudlnt be so hard to edit by code. B)

Edited by Emke

not like its hard for mages now anyway im usually ganked by 2 blizz mages wenever i train and even thru pfm its hard to get away