Sign in to follow this  
sold plx rox

About /createparty

hai, i just wanna know if when u are alone and use /createparty u get full party (and this incrise ur drop rare) or still the samething, same drop rate from 1 person

thx ;)

Its true. Its only 1 men party and increase the chance of drop rate.

hai, i just wanna know if when u are alone and use /createparty u get full party (and this incrise ur drop rare) or still the samething, same drop rate from 1 person

thx ;)

Its true. Its only 1 men party and increase the chance of drop rate.

hm

We don't put a cap on the number of items dropped.

Drops are purely based on chance, REP doesn't influence it...

There is only 2 factors that influence it: wether or not you have won Heldenian and wether or not you are in a party (of any length). For 2nd drops you get a bonus chance when you killed the monster in Middleland map.

That's it, nothing else will influence your drops. Not by eating Unicorn Meat... not by having more REP... not by wearing lucky gold ring... not by your character's LUCK value... NONE of that.

This will explain better. Its matter of use the serch engine :D

i heard its only luck when u get drop.. no matter if u in party, u r low lvl or have high contribution.. those dont make ur droprate higher

You get a 9% increase in first drop chance when your inside a party (doesnt matter if your alone or with 8 players), also in ML/BF there is a increase of 9%/10% increase in second drop chance.

So in other words kokkeli you couldn't be more wrong, and yes I have seen the actual HB nem code.

We don't put a cap on the number of items dropped.

Drops are purely based on chance, REP doesn't influence it...

There is only 2 factors that influence it: wether or not you have won Heldenian and wether or not you are in a party (of any length). For 2nd drops you get a bonus chance when you killed the monster in Middleland map.

That's it, nothing else will influence your drops. Not by eating Unicorn Meat... not by having more REP... not by wearing lucky gold ring... not by your character's LUCK value... NONE of that.

This will explain better. Its matter of use the serch engine :D